The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.

Surrender To All Life Beyond Form

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Expanding My Horizons As Metal And Hardcore Are Getting Boring.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee
Experience Points: 25/100

Expanding My Horizons As Metal And Hardcore Are Getting Boring. Empty
PostSubject: Expanding My Horizons As Metal And Hardcore Are Getting Boring.   Expanding My Horizons As Metal And Hardcore Are Getting Boring. I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:04 am

I'm starting to get bored of metal and hardcore at the moment. I've started getting into new things and so far I'm really enjoying...

Florence + The Machine
Lisa Mitchell
Sarah Blasko
Ladyhawke
Mumford & Sons

Any recommendations?
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

PostSubject: Re: Expanding My Horizons As Metal And Hardcore Are Getting Boring.   Expanding My Horizons As Metal And Hardcore Are Getting Boring. I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:20 am

I'd say metal isn't boring... just listen to good metal. I was getting out of metal myself... but then I realized I was just missing out on really amazing stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

PostSubject: Re: Expanding My Horizons As Metal And Hardcore Are Getting Boring.   Expanding My Horizons As Metal And Hardcore Are Getting Boring. I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:23 am

I think I've just spent too long listening only to metal and hardcore. I think a slight break from it will help me get back into it. Although I'm sure Thy Art Is Murder's debut album will kick my arse into gear once it drops as well as Bermuda's second EP. Pretty As I Lay Dying's latest album comes out next week so there will be come good things coming out soon for me.
Back to top Go down
Iangorge
VIP
Iangorge

PostSubject: Re: Expanding My Horizons As Metal And Hardcore Are Getting Boring.   Expanding My Horizons As Metal And Hardcore Are Getting Boring. I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:04 am

Just try these:

Electric Wizard - Dopethrone
Black Sabbath - Paranoid
Bongzilla - Amerijuanican
Weedeater - ...And Justice For Y'all
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Expanding My Horizons As Metal And Hardcore Are Getting Boring.   Expanding My Horizons As Metal And Hardcore Are Getting Boring. I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:37 pm

But you don't listen to either metal or hardcore...you listen to metalcore. Tongue

Anyway, random tight shit that's not metal to check out. I'll try to include some upbeat poppy shit, since I know that's your bag, and then some that's maybe not so much in those categories.