Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

The Tron Legacy soundtrack... Empty
PostSubject: The Tron Legacy soundtrack...   The Tron Legacy soundtrack... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:03 pm

I heard about how great it was before I saw the movie. People talked about how it really made the movie a better movie. Then I saw Tron Legacy... and I completely agreed. Those visuals with that soundtrack? It made the movie infinitely better.

Now, I've downloaded the soundtrack AND bought a physical copy. And I present you with this song...

I've listened to this song countless times. I've dissected it. I've tried to replicate it... and I just cannot think of a better song than this. It literally makes me want to stop writing... This, to me, is the perfect song. Other songs get old to me, but not this one. I can listen to it for hours on repeat and it never gets old... And honestly? I don't like Daft Punk. I am not a fan. But this? God damn... to me, they hit just the perfect chord on just this one track. And it saddens me. I wish I was the one that wrote this.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: The Tron Legacy soundtrack...   The Tron Legacy soundtrack... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:24 pm

I do like Daft Punk and wasn't wowed by the soundtrack, or what I heard of it at least. Haven't seen the movie though, have absolutely zero desire to, as well.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: The Tron Legacy soundtrack...   The Tron Legacy soundtrack... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:51 pm

The soundtrack as a whole isn't terribly awesome, but there are a few songs on it that I think are really great. As much as I listen to those few tracks, I feel what I paid for it was justified.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
seepia.

seepia.

PostSubject: Re: The Tron Legacy soundtrack...   The Tron Legacy soundtrack... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:02 am

i ruv daft punk.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Tron Legacy soundtrack...   The Tron Legacy soundtrack... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:12 am

I don't like to listen to soundtracks without having seen the movie so I haven't listened to it yet, except for those initial samples released a while ago.
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

Ancient Rune

Title : Trolling Dick

PostSubject: Re: The Tron Legacy soundtrack...   The Tron Legacy soundtrack... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:54 am

movie sucks, soundtrack sucks, and of course Daft Punk sucks
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: The Tron Legacy soundtrack...   The Tron Legacy soundtrack... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:11 am

Don't like Daft Punk. Song wasn't bad though. Reminded me of The Alan Parsons Project lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tron Legacy soundtrack...   The Tron Legacy soundtrack... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tron Legacy soundtrack...
Page 1 of 1