The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.

Surrender To All Life Beyond Form

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enslave is the best thing to come out of Japan since Envy (Japanese Hardcore/crust)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ancient Rune

Ancient Rune

Title : Trolling Dick

Enslave is the best thing to come out of Japan since Envy (Japanese Hardcore/crust) Empty
PostSubject: Enslave is the best thing to come out of Japan since Envy (Japanese Hardcore/crust)   Enslave is the best thing to come out of Japan since Envy (Japanese Hardcore/crust) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:17 am

Cant believe they have been a band for 11 years and this is their first album.

Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

Enslave is the best thing to come out of Japan since Envy (Japanese Hardcore/crust) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enslave is the best thing to come out of Japan since Envy (Japanese Hardcore/crust)   Enslave is the best thing to come out of Japan since Envy (Japanese Hardcore/crust) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:53 am

Pretty good.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
GROCERIES

GROCERIES

Title : sux

PostSubject: Re: Enslave is the best thing to come out of Japan since Envy (Japanese Hardcore/crust)   Enslave is the best thing to come out of Japan since Envy (Japanese Hardcore/crust) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:13 pm

Am I the only one that when people post that type of code, it doesn't show links or the embedded player?
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: Enslave is the best thing to come out of Japan since Envy (Japanese Hardcore/crust)   Enslave is the best thing to come out of Japan since Envy (Japanese Hardcore/crust) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:09 pm

Click on Profile, then click on Preferences. Then make sure Always show BBC code and HTML code are turned on.

If those are turned on, I dunno.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Enslave is the best thing to come out of Japan since Envy (Japanese Hardcore/crust)   Enslave is the best thing to come out of Japan since Envy (Japanese Hardcore/crust) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:04 pm

GROCERIES wrote:
Am I the only one that when people post that type of code, it doesn't show links or the embedded player?

It doesn't show for me either. But it works if I reply to the topic.
Back to top Go down
GROCERIES

GROCERIES

Title : sux

PostSubject: Re: Enslave is the best thing to come out of Japan since Envy (Japanese Hardcore/crust)   Enslave is the best thing to come out of Japan since Envy (Japanese Hardcore/crust) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:45 pm

Ah. HTML wasn't allowed. There we go.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Enslave is the best thing to come out of Japan since Envy (Japanese Hardcore/crust)   Enslave is the best thing to come out of Japan since Envy (Japanese Hardcore/crust) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:03 pm

this is really fucking awesome. beats the shit out of "real" EnslaveD.

[edit]: this is so good it made me wanna put on my Envy "Complied Fragments" LP...holy fuck is that otherworldly awesome.
Back to top Go down
Shrike

Shrike

PostSubject: Re: Enslave is the best thing to come out of Japan since Envy (Japanese Hardcore/crust)   Enslave is the best thing to come out of Japan since Envy (Japanese Hardcore/crust) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:17 pm

Holy shit. Great find. Just what I needed to hear today. Second track is intense.
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Enslave is the best thing to come out of Japan since Envy (Japanese Hardcore/crust)   Enslave is the best thing to come out of Japan since Envy (Japanese Hardcore/crust) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 2:35 am

yeah I'm liking this. good stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enslave is the best thing to come out of Japan since Envy (Japanese Hardcore/crust)   Enslave is the best thing to come out of Japan since Envy (Japanese Hardcore/crust) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enslave is the best thing to come out of Japan since Envy (Japanese Hardcore/crust)
Page 1 of 1