Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

Almost through the new Opeth Empty
PostSubject: Almost through the new Opeth   Almost through the new Opeth I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:03 pm

Actually, I really like it. I wasn't really expecting to, but this will probably make it on my top 10.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Shrike

Shrike

PostSubject: Re: Almost through the new Opeth   Almost through the new Opeth I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:26 am

I was cautiously optimistic after hearing The Devil's Orchard, but after having gone through the album once, and some tracks twice, I'm very impressed. I was kind of expecting Damnation with a more folky touch, but this is way more interesting. I've always liked the softer side of Opeth too, and I think that they do the mellow stuff on this record way better than on the others. Also, it's not as cock-rocky as I would have thought (ie. not very Burden-esque). So far there's no Hope Leaves-equivalent, but there's not a single song I actually dislike.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: Almost through the new Opeth   Almost through the new Opeth I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:19 am

I really need to give it a good listen. I've only listened to it once from start to finish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Almost through the new Opeth   Almost through the new Opeth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Almost through the new Opeth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Academy :: General :: Music-
Jump to: