HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Woe remixes and remasters Quietly Undramatically

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ancient Rune

Ancient Rune

Title : Trolling Dick

Woe remixes and remasters Quietly Undramatically Empty
PostSubject: Woe remixes and remasters Quietly Undramatically   Woe remixes and remasters Quietly Undramatically I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 4:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: Re: Woe remixes and remasters Quietly Undramatically   Woe remixes and remasters Quietly Undramatically I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 5:45 pm

I dont think it sounds as good, although I know it's technically better. The drums were just so crushing on the original.

Back to top Go down
Shrike

Shrike

PostSubject: Re: Woe remixes and remasters Quietly Undramatically   Woe remixes and remasters Quietly Undramatically I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:44 am

At first I was like, ehrm... why? But when I played them side by side I can definitely notice the improvement. I think the clearer vocals helps a lot too. Woe was never a band that was necro by choice, but both the LPs are somewhat muddled when compared to this.

I usually never really care about remixes/remasters unless it's an album I never got my hands on to start with (like Alcest's Le Secret), but this is definitely worth it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woe remixes and remasters Quietly Undramatically   Woe remixes and remasters Quietly Undramatically I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woe remixes and remasters Quietly Undramatically
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Academy :: General :: Music-
Jump to: