The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.

Surrender To All Life Beyond Form

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A. Lunn on Seidr's Facebook on Sunday: "Recording the new album begins ......NOW."

Go down 
AuthorMessage
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

A. Lunn on Seidr's Facebook on Sunday: "Recording the new album begins ......NOW." Empty
PostSubject: A. Lunn on Seidr's Facebook on Sunday: "Recording the new album begins ......NOW."   A. Lunn on Seidr's Facebook on Sunday: "Recording the new album begins ......NOW." I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:18 am

Shock
Back to top Go down
Shrike

Shrike

A. Lunn on Seidr's Facebook on Sunday: "Recording the new album begins ......NOW." Empty
PostSubject: Re: A. Lunn on Seidr's Facebook on Sunday: "Recording the new album begins ......NOW."   A. Lunn on Seidr's Facebook on Sunday: "Recording the new album begins ......NOW." I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 2:20 am

Prolific?

Prolific.

Too bad the labels always put limits on how much artists can deliver. If every song he'd had up on his myspace would have gotten their respective releases in time, we'd be drowning in Panopticon stuff.
Back to top Go down

A. Lunn on Seidr's Facebook on Sunday: "Recording the new album begins ......NOW."
Page 1 of 1