Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

DC Universe Online Empty
PostSubject: DC Universe Online   DC Universe Online I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:19 pm

Any of you guys play it? I installed it a few days ago and finally played it today. It's a really simple beat 'em up type game but damn is it fun. I really can't believe that they offer this game for free. The cutscenes are top notch and the gameplay is fun as hell. If you like super hero/beat 'em up game fan I would suggest this for you. A lot of fun to play and it's free.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

DC Universe Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online   DC Universe Online I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:23 pm

I got it ages ago but I haven't sat down to play it yet. I'm not that keen on gaming at the moment. With work and uni eating up so much time I can't find a day where I can just sit down and play all day.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

DC Universe Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online   DC Universe Online I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:59 pm

I feel you. When I finally decided to play it, I wasn't expecting much. It is quite a pleasant surprise. The create-a-character interface alone is entertaining. Sadly, it doesn't really feel like a full fledged game. After playing for a few hours, you can see where the development went wrong... but hell, it's still a really fun game to play. I just sat for another hour or so losing on a mission. Not once did I get mad at it... just sitting and doing the same thing over and over again. That is some good design.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Sponsored content

DC Universe Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online   DC Universe Online I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC Universe Online
Page 1 of 1