HEY ROUGHDRAFT and others

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

HEY ROUGHDRAFT and others Empty
PostSubject: HEY ROUGHDRAFT and others   HEY ROUGHDRAFT and others I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:37 am

Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: HEY ROUGHDRAFT and others   HEY ROUGHDRAFT and others I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:01 am

Ships to US only
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: HEY ROUGHDRAFT and others   HEY ROUGHDRAFT and others I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:15 am

Write WB an email saying what homos they are.

Or pay someone here to order it and have it shipped to you, though I dunno what that'd cost. Took me like $20 to ship five measly CDs to one of you Canuck bastards.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: HEY ROUGHDRAFT and others   HEY ROUGHDRAFT and others I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:19 am

PURCHASED THANKS

Had to pay some flamin' gay tax, makin it $62.44, doe. Still easily the best price I've ever seen, of course. AND NOW I GET TO SELL MY BAND OF BROTHERS DVD SET TO PUT TOWARDS NOT THE PURCHASE I JUST MADE BUT MORE SHIT THAT I DON'T NEED BUT WILL BUY ANYWAY IN THE FUTURE
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: HEY ROUGHDRAFT and others   HEY ROUGHDRAFT and others I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:03 am

FUUUUNK

I placed the order and didn't even realize til after it was done that the deals10 promo code disappeared somewhere in the checkout process. I e-mailed them about applying it post-order, and I don't have the highest anticipation for them honoring it. I wonder if it turns out that way, if I'll find out fast enough to cancel the order and re-order it while the sale price and coupon are still active. Again, not the highest of hopes, but we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: HEY ROUGHDRAFT and others   HEY ROUGHDRAFT and others I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:35 am

Wasn't it cheaper than that at one point? I think R_Z even made a topic about it.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: HEY ROUGHDRAFT and others   HEY ROUGHDRAFT and others I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:45 pm

I made a post about it being $100, and after that I saw a few places have it for as low as $80. This is definitely the lowest I've ever seen it.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: HEY ROUGHDRAFT and others   HEY ROUGHDRAFT and others I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 4:00 am

Just got an e-mail from a customer service rep from the WB shop. They retroactively ok'd my deals10 coupon, so I'm getting the extra $10 off afterall. Shitty news though is that the thing's backordered, even though it was listed as in stock when I made the order. Oh well. I can wait, plenty of other stuff to watch until then, and the price couldn't be passed up.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: HEY ROUGHDRAFT and others   HEY ROUGHDRAFT and others I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:23 am

Shit finally came via UPS (god damnit I hate UPS so much lol). Opened it up. It's purty. Can't wait to watch The Pacific finally, but of course I gotta watch Band of Brothers for like the fifth time first, since this'll be the first time on Blu-Ray and on da new big teevee lol.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: HEY ROUGHDRAFT and others   HEY ROUGHDRAFT and others I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:02 am

I already have Band of Brothers on Blu Ray, but this is still a nice deal. I'll have to search out The Pacific on Blu Ray on its own at some point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEY ROUGHDRAFT and others   HEY ROUGHDRAFT and others I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEY ROUGHDRAFT and others
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Academy :: General :: Movie and Television-
Jump to: