The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.

Surrender To All Life Beyond Form

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

As The Valley Of Death Becomes Us, Our Silver Memories Fade is seriously fucking awesome.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shrike

Shrike

As The Valley Of Death Becomes Us, Our Silver Memories Fade is seriously fucking awesome. Empty
PostSubject: As The Valley Of Death Becomes Us, Our Silver Memories Fade is seriously fucking awesome.   As The Valley Of Death Becomes Us, Our Silver Memories Fade is seriously fucking awesome. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:21 pm

Despite the pretentious title, A Storm of Light's third album is fucking brutal, and there has been way too little talk about it here. It's not as droney or down-tempo as the earlier ones, but the riffs kick ass and pretty much all the songs are awesome.

http://violitionist.com/2012/05/a-storm-of-light

Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

As The Valley Of Death Becomes Us, Our Silver Memories Fade is seriously fucking awesome. Empty
PostSubject: Re: As The Valley Of Death Becomes Us, Our Silver Memories Fade is seriously fucking awesome.   As The Valley Of Death Becomes Us, Our Silver Memories Fade is seriously fucking awesome. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 5:57 pm

I like it. The video you posted, I mean. Haven't heard the album. I'll check it out. I liked the split they did with Nadja.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com

As The Valley Of Death Becomes Us, Our Silver Memories Fade is seriously fucking awesome.
Page 1 of 1