The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The fallen

Go down 
+4
Hollow_Viscus
Cghost21
X-pert74
Abnormal Freak
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

The fallen Empty
PostSubject: The fallen   The fallen I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:06 am

SaffronsGhost
YouFoolWarrenIsDEAD
Gooble
Godzilla
Hyp0critical
2012s00nCome
that dude with the LARD icon
sethsez
Weg
01kicks
Wolfrider

I forget anyone?
Where are these fags?
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

The fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fallen   The fallen I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:21 am

You forgot X-perta, off the top of my head. The last time I recall seeing him was on the Vesti, a few years ago. I think I remember him saying he wasn't as into metal as he used to be, but still liked a few bands.

I miss Gooble. I've tried looking up what he's up to now, but the last time I checked, Goathammer Abortion was on hiatus.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

The fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fallen   The fallen I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:42 pm

I don't even remember some of those people
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

The fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fallen   The fallen I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:16 pm

ololo3
Stemage
maarek_stele
Nuropiate
beta_max (I think)
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

The fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fallen   The fallen I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:38 pm

Oh yeah, Beta. I liked that dude. He had a phobia of body fluids.

And the other week I was listening to NIN and remembering how ololo was so convinced that Trent Reznor had stolen most of the songs for The Downward Spiral because of a trial that went down.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

The fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fallen   The fallen I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:15 pm

Stemage is busy being famous as Metroid Metal.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Cghost21

Cghost21

The fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fallen   The fallen I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:51 pm

I remember Neuropiate. He was cool.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

Title : J-Silky Smooth

The fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fallen   The fallen I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:24 pm

Whatever happened to somz?
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

The fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fallen   The fallen I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:58 pm

I imagine somz is somewhere deepthroating Pilly Satterson's cut-off dick.

Remembered another fallen one: themightyme.

I'd say BaronGimpy as well, but I think he's still on IGN. Amerika too, I think. The latter of whom ought to come here.
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

Title : Galder

The fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fallen   The fallen I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:15 am

Lots of cool guys. Also, I think it was 2012s00nCome or whatever, but he was probably the only person I could ever say I outright hated on a forum.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

The fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fallen   The fallen I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 2:30 am

America2k1 and tanz
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

The fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fallen   The fallen I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 6:11 am

Oh yeah, tanz--one of the awesomest. Wonder if the dude's still overseas shooting sand niggers.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

The fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fallen   The fallen I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:31 pm

jeffnogo wrote:
Lots of cool guys. Also, I think it was 2012s00nCome or whatever, but he was probably the only person I could ever say I outright hated on a forum.

I think I joined up at the metal board after he had already left. I heard he was a good guy but his taste in music sucked a dick

Also Warren was awesome. He should join up here.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

The fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fallen   The fallen I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 4:40 pm

I don't like themightyme. He still posts on the vesti. And possibly the Naruto board. I'm pretty sure I asked America to come over several times.

I remember 2012. It was before I actually joined, I think. During my lurking of IGN phase. Or maybe I had registered I just wasn't posting on the metal board. I remember going on there one day and there a thread about Aria Giovanni marrying John 5 or whatever. I was kind of like 'Well this is pretty stupid'. So I think I was turned off of posting on the metal board.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

Title : Galder

The fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fallen   The fallen I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 5:03 pm

I remember 2012 from around 2002 or 2003. Even though I made my IGN account in like 99 I never really posted or started going to the metal forum until around 2002. At that time he thought of himself as the king of the metal board, which because of his outright shitty taste in music, his assholish demeanor, and his multiple minions that attacked anyone he didn't like, it made the IGN metal board a worthless place in my opinion. He made shit threads and attacked anyone that was fairly new and had decent taste in metal, me and several others. Because of that I said "fuck this place" and didn't start posting there again until a couple years later when the board dynamic drastically changed for the better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fallen   The fallen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The fallen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Academy :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: