Imaginary Sonicscape vinyl

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

Imaginary Sonicscape vinyl Empty
PostSubject: Imaginary Sonicscape vinyl   Imaginary Sonicscape vinyl I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 2:59 pm

Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Sonicscape vinyl   Imaginary Sonicscape vinyl I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:47 pm

The Evil Dead of metal re-releases.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Sonicscape vinyl   Imaginary Sonicscape vinyl I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 2:40 am

YEAH BUT

man, this is so cool. I don't even have a very good turntable, but this is seriously my favorite metal album alongside In Harmonia Universali, and despite that price, I somehow feel I owe it to myself to get it. The psychedelic/sherbet marble design is really cool, and I'd love to see the artwork in larger print.

But $53 shipped...my fuck. But the feeling that I may regret not getting it is very strong.

Only thing is it'll have almost no resale value shall I not want it anymore, lol. 'Cos I wouldn't dare ship records.

166 copies left. Hum... Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Sonicscape vinyl   Imaginary Sonicscape vinyl I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:16 pm

lol I bought it
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Sonicscape vinyl   Imaginary Sonicscape vinyl I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:12 pm

I tried to convince my friend to buy it as he has a pretty high paying job and is soon to be buying a record player. Price is pretty steep and I guess he had just bought it on CD right before I sent him the link. It looks so nice though. Would buy if I had a record player
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Sonicscape vinyl   Imaginary Sonicscape vinyl I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:18 pm

I've got an old turntable console I could play it on if I get the arm fixed. But it's super old and doesn't sound good, lol.

I'm mostly in it for the art and limited edition status. I used to stare at the cover and try to make out all the details. Now I can do that not only on the large print, but also on the even bigger poster that comes with it.

5 left. Not long before the likely only ever vinyl pressing of this album is sold out.
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Sonicscape vinyl   Imaginary Sonicscape vinyl I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:20 pm

I'll definitely let my friend know all that. I did make sure that he understood this was the first vinyl pressing of the album. I could see this at least retaining it's value if not gaining some
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Sonicscape vinyl   Imaginary Sonicscape vinyl I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 5:56 pm

lol, so yeah, I canceled mine. Figured I gotta get my car up and running and a new PeeCee. And it's one less large item on my shelf.

Would be cool to have, but(t) fuuuuuuuck, fifty dollars.
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

Title : Galder

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Sonicscape vinyl   Imaginary Sonicscape vinyl I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 2:28 am

*Now waits for you to post in the Hauls Thread at least 50 dollars worth of shitty blu-rays you'll maybe watch once that you could have bought whenever.*
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Sonicscape vinyl   Imaginary Sonicscape vinyl I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 3:02 am

jeffnogo wrote:
*Now waits for you to post in the Hauls Thread at least 50 dollars worth of shitty blu-rays you'll maybe watch once that you could have bought whenever.*
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Sonicscape vinyl   Imaginary Sonicscape vinyl I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 4:56 am

Already done, woo.

But at least those are a hell of a lot easier to re-sell and have more use to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Sonicscape vinyl   Imaginary Sonicscape vinyl I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Sonicscape vinyl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Academy :: General :: Music-
Jump to: