The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Loxx - emoticons

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

Loxx - emoticons Empty
PostSubject: Loxx - emoticons   Loxx - emoticons I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:10 am

When the forum's format changed somewhat, one of the changes that was made was all of the smileys in the smiley sheet were reorganized into a single page, so you didn't have to switch between viewing the default phpBB emoticons and the IGN emoticons. Unlike some of the changes, this was one I actually liked, and it make quick replies that much more convenient. As of a week or two ago, however, the old setup has come back, to where the two sets of emoticons are on two separate pages, and you have to use the menu to select them... which annoys me, as I pretty much exclusively use IGN emoticons, yet it always defaults to showing the non-IGN emoticons first.

Do you have any control over this? If possible, I'd like the emoticon organization changed back to having them all on a single list, because I found that more convenient to use. Thank you *clicks menu* Hugs 
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

Loxx - emoticons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loxx - emoticons   Loxx - emoticons I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:36 am

Yeah that was nice.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

Loxx - emoticons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loxx - emoticons   Loxx - emoticons I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 5:16 am

Since making this thread, not only has the problem not been resolved, but it's worse now, as each sheet is now rendered large enough that a scroll bar appears, so you have to scroll in order to see all the emoticons on either page.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

Loxx - emoticons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loxx - emoticons   Loxx - emoticons I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 6:33 am

That's how it used to be.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

Loxx - emoticons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loxx - emoticons   Loxx - emoticons I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 8:22 am

Sometimes change is a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

Loxx - emoticons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loxx - emoticons   Loxx - emoticons I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:35 pm

I totally forgot. I'll try to look into that today. Seems like the host is making changes that kind of suck that I have no control over, though.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

Loxx - emoticons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loxx - emoticons   Loxx - emoticons I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:34 am

Alright, well even if you can't do anything about it, I appreciate you trying to make a difference against the nonsensical decisions of the host Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Loxx - emoticons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loxx - emoticons   Loxx - emoticons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loxx - emoticons
Page 1 of 1