The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ab's' Room, the Second Sequel: Not Actually His Room but Mine

Go down 
+8
Shrike
Abnormal Freak
Hollow_Viscus
jeffnogo
Electroretard
Loxx O)))
After_The_Barrel_Roll
roughdraft_zero
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shrike

Shrike

Ab's' Room, the Second Sequel: Not Actually His Room but Mine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ab's' Room, the Second Sequel: Not Actually His Room but Mine   Ab's' Room, the Second Sequel: Not Actually His Room but Mine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:59 am

Fuck all that markup, here's an imgur-link instead:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Note that obviously half this shit is my girlfriend's. I'll let you figure out which is which.
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

Title : Galder

PostSubject: Re: Ab's' Room, the Second Sequel: Not Actually His Room but Mine   Ab's' Room, the Second Sequel: Not Actually His Room but Mine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:16 am

I of course don't have any pictures, but you should see my brother's DVD collection. It's fucking absurd, and well well over a 1000 DVDs. He bought a large portion of it, but probably close to half of it he stole from his previous job. He used to work at a movie rental place.
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: Ab's' Room, the Second Sequel: Not Actually His Room but Mine   Ab's' Room, the Second Sequel: Not Actually His Room but Mine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 12:38 pm

Sold 300-400 movies, 1000 CDs, 300-400 video games, and got rid of 100+ books over the last year, and I STILL have a pretty impressive amount of crap right now. Shocked 

And the future in-laws didn't know what to think when they saw it Twisted Evil 

Since I just moved I might have to re-upload pics of it all

Have a couple dozen posters that came with my Scream Factory and Arrow titles, which I really would like to get framed or mounted and put up.  Unfortunetly I'll probably have to compromise pretty heavily on which ones make the cut...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ab's' Room, the Second Sequel: Not Actually His Room but Mine   Ab's' Room, the Second Sequel: Not Actually His Room but Mine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 1:40 pm

Shrike wrote:

Note that obviously half this shit is my girlfriend's. I'll let you figure out which is which.
How to pet a kitty?
Back to top Go down
Shrike

Shrike

PostSubject: Re: Ab's' Room, the Second Sequel: Not Actually His Room but Mine   Ab's' Room, the Second Sequel: Not Actually His Room but Mine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:02 pm

Hollow_Viscus wrote:
Shrike wrote:

How to pet a kitty?
Actually no, that's mine. I am a huge Oatmeal fan. That said, I did have another one of his posters concerning the use of semi colons, which was superior, but changed it to one a bit more accesible. I actually wanted The Bobcats At Home but it was sold out.
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: Re: Ab's' Room, the Second Sequel: Not Actually His Room but Mine   Ab's' Room, the Second Sequel: Not Actually His Room but Mine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:07 pm

Since we're apparently doing this, here's my living room:

CDs, PC game boxes, Xbox 360 games, Gamecube, DS, and random box sets: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

These aren't all my games. My brother and I bought a lot of them together, so most are at my parent's house. Also most of my games are on Steam. Box sets are Alcest's Ecailles de Lune, Ashencult's debut album, Alcest Le Secret, Vit (lol), and that book on the top shelf is from the Have a Nice Life 2xLP.

Some books and DVDs: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I don't buy a lot of movies because Netflix exists.

Shitty picture of rekkids: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There are some 7' records to the right that you can't see. I think I have 5.

Mantle: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Left poster is a Lake of Blood poster that Nate drew, top is the insert from Sunn O)))'s Monoliths and Dimensions, right is from a Wolves in the Throne Room/Vit/Woe show we did in Philly.

Back to top Go down
Shrike

Shrike

PostSubject: Re: Ab's' Room, the Second Sequel: Not Actually His Room but Mine   Ab's' Room, the Second Sequel: Not Actually His Room but Mine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:51 pm

Was expecting The Mantle. Not an actual one.
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: Re: Ab's' Room, the Second Sequel: Not Actually His Room but Mine   Ab's' Room, the Second Sequel: Not Actually His Room but Mine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:03 pm

I do have the OP of that on vinyl. The actual one, not the bootleg.
Back to top Go down
Shrike

Shrike

PostSubject: Re: Ab's' Room, the Second Sequel: Not Actually His Room but Mine   Ab's' Room, the Second Sequel: Not Actually His Room but Mine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:22 pm

Of course you do.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: Ab's' Room, the Second Sequel: Not Actually His Room but Mine   Ab's' Room, the Second Sequel: Not Actually His Room but Mine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:14 pm

Oooh, oooh, oooh! I want to play - just as soon as I get my living room all sorted out in my new apartment!
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: Ab's' Room, the Second Sequel: Not Actually His Room but Mine   Ab's' Room, the Second Sequel: Not Actually His Room but Mine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 5:24 pm

I have a shitty couch a tv and an xbox in my living room
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

tuggernuts

Title : The Mighty Masturbator

PostSubject: Re: Ab's' Room, the Second Sequel: Not Actually His Room but Mine   Ab's' Room, the Second Sequel: Not Actually His Room but Mine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 8:28 am

I don't even have my own living room. Its all my roommate's shit.
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: Ab's' Room, the Second Sequel: Not Actually His Room but Mine   Ab's' Room, the Second Sequel: Not Actually His Room but Mine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 3:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Ab's' Room, the Second Sequel: Not Actually His Room but Mine   Ab's' Room, the Second Sequel: Not Actually His Room but Mine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 4:14 pm

Nice and clean. I like.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ab's' Room, the Second Sequel: Not Actually His Room but Mine   Ab's' Room, the Second Sequel: Not Actually His Room but Mine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 4:00 am

That's a lot of stuff.
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: Ab's' Room, the Second Sequel: Not Actually His Room but Mine   Ab's' Room, the Second Sequel: Not Actually His Room but Mine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:28 pm

You can (kind of) see that the only retro game stuff I have is the SNES cartridges piled in the corner.  I'm toying with the idea of actually pursuing a complete collection of them.  Not necessarily through ebay, but just seeing what I come across in random thrift stores, or garage sales. Long-term type thing.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: Ab's' Room, the Second Sequel: Not Actually His Room but Mine   Ab's' Room, the Second Sequel: Not Actually His Room but Mine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 3:42 pm

A complete collection? As in every SNES game ever published in the States? Including all the heinously shitty ones?
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: Ab's' Room, the Second Sequel: Not Actually His Room but Mine   Ab's' Room, the Second Sequel: Not Actually His Room but Mine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:03 pm

Well those I'm not so worried about... at this moment I'd be looking for the gems, both rare and otherwise.  

But yes, at some point in my life I may be purchasing a $.50 copy of Super Play Action Football
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: Ab's' Room, the Second Sequel: Not Actually His Room but Mine   Ab's' Room, the Second Sequel: Not Actually His Room but Mine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 5:25 pm

I'd donate my copy of Batman Forever if I still had that pile of dung.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: Ab's' Room, the Second Sequel: Not Actually His Room but Mine   Ab's' Room, the Second Sequel: Not Actually His Room but Mine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 6:02 pm

I have it.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ab's' Room, the Second Sequel: Not Actually His Room but Mine   Ab's' Room, the Second Sequel: Not Actually His Room but Mine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ab's' Room, the Second Sequel: Not Actually His Room but Mine
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2