The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.

Surrender To All Life Beyond Form

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Famine and La Mesnie Harlequin label (no real Peste Noire band happenings) news:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

Famine and La Mesnie Harlequin label (no real Peste Noire band happenings) news: Empty
PostSubject: Famine and La Mesnie Harlequin label (no real Peste Noire band happenings) news:   Famine and La Mesnie Harlequin label (no real Peste Noire band happenings) news: I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 9:33 pm

"I want to make real video clips of Art, big scripted concerts, filmed interviews, reality TV. I want my CDs stacked in Lidl. I want to pose nude on a calendar of ‘The Gods of Black Metal’. I want to drive a black Porsche Cayenne 4 x 4 with silver rims in the form of black suns, and lower the electric window to spit on you when I run the red light while you’re walking on the pedestrian crossing."

Famine and La Mesnie Harlequin label (no real Peste Noire band happenings) news: Pn-voiture

Godspeed, young nobleman.

Here's how he's planning to achieve that:

http://www.lamesnieherlequin.com/2014/02/lmh-2014-reforms/

Anybody ever read his "diary"? It's I guess him and his cohorts (I'm not sure of the relationship of the other contributors). But it's like a more concise, interesting and level-headed burzum.org. More angry, but less hateful. Translations are surprisingly well-adapted to American/English wording and even humor, if sometimes a bit spotty.
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

Title : Galder

Famine and La Mesnie Harlequin label (no real Peste Noire band happenings) news: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famine and La Mesnie Harlequin label (no real Peste Noire band happenings) news:   Famine and La Mesnie Harlequin label (no real Peste Noire band happenings) news: I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 1:36 pm

That's quite the interesting read. He's always had an, at the very least, very entertaining personality that comes through clearly in his writing.

It should be different to see some music videos and a less underground approach as he described.
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: Re: Famine and La Mesnie Harlequin label (no real Peste Noire band happenings) news:   Famine and La Mesnie Harlequin label (no real Peste Noire band happenings) news: I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 2:23 pm

lol I found Famine's facebook profile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Famine and La Mesnie Harlequin label (no real Peste Noire band happenings) news:   Famine and La Mesnie Harlequin label (no real Peste Noire band happenings) news: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Famine and La Mesnie Harlequin label (no real Peste Noire band happenings) news:
Page 1 of 1