The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holy shit...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

Holy shit... Empty
PostSubject: Holy shit...   Holy shit... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:31 am

This guy tried to scam us on ebay. We wanted to buy the complete Rugrats series. So we purchased from a seller... he kept saying 'Oh it's going to be a while before I can send it.' We said that was fine. Then after about a month he said another customer complained that his products were 'unofficial' and kept begging us not to give him negative feedback. We just said if it wasn't official we wanted our money back. At first the guy said he was busy and wouldn't be able to ship the stuff very quickly because he worked multiple jobs. Whatever, we didn't care... 14 seasons of Rugrats at a good price. Then he told us someone complained about the products not being official and that he wasn't the one that shipped it. It was for charity and he only took the money for them. We said that if it wasn't official we just wanted a refund (Which he kept saying he was willing to do because it took so long). Then after we weren't getting a refund he wanted to cancel the transaction. We contacted ebay and they told us not to cancel because if we did, we'd never see our money again. After we relayed this to the seller, he started being rude. He said people at ebay were stupid and didn't know what they were talking about. And then after we said we really just wanted our money back, he replied that he didn't have the money. Plain So we stopped responding until he sent our money back. Then we left feedback saying 'Kept chaing story, admitted to unofficial products, took a while to refund.' He responded on his negative feedback saying 'I wasn't "chaing" anything. Seller wanted to cancel later/mad for slow refund.' Then left us POSITIVE feedback so we couldn't respond and left this feedback 'Impatient pregnant skank who lies on feedback. Avoid for selling AND buying.'

Holy shit man. People piss me the fuck off. I want to murder this guy.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

Holy shit... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy shit...   Holy shit... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:23 pm

Who would have thought a guy selling Rugrats stuff would be such a dick.  Tongue 
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

Holy shit... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy shit...   Holy shit... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 8:29 pm

We contacted ebay (we had to contact ebay in the first place to get our damn money back) about it. They said he violated the ToS and the comments would be deleted. He wrote another thing on our feedback calling my wife pathetic. What a piece of shit.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

Holy shit... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy shit...   Holy shit... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 4:04 pm

Well if he ever does send something you'll have his return address.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Holy shit... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy shit...   Holy shit... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy shit...
Page 1 of 1