The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

time to fap

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

time to fap Empty
PostSubject: time to fap   time to fap I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 4:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

time to fap Empty
PostSubject: Re: time to fap   time to fap I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 6:14 am

Finally posting a picture of your girlfriend?
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

time to fap Empty
PostSubject: Re: time to fap   time to fap I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 8:49 pm

No, this is my girlfriend.

Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

time to fap Empty
PostSubject: Re: time to fap   time to fap I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 9:39 pm

12 May- Chris posts some new pictures on Facebook. Comments from Kim Wilson indicate that (s)he is undergoing hormone replacement. An image of Chris wearing pasties is also briefly added to the Brassieres For Males page.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

time to fap Empty
PostSubject: Re: time to fap   time to fap I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 3:48 am

Hey, Y'all. This note for my new women friends who I have had the pleasure meeting lately.

My main focus Has been on being Friends, and I will continue to honor and respect y'all as such. But I am also looking for friends with benefits. I will not personally push it; it is your call. I will still be your friend, regardless. To be direct: I am open to all women, Straight, Bi, and Lesbian. In fact, while I am fairly educated about Tribadism and abreast with theories, I would appreciate some experience with a lesbian or two who knows what she likes to enlighten me better, including on sensual massage and all that.

From amongst my Friendships, I sincerely wish for a Long-Term Relationship with one of the women. I also understand that it takes great trials and errors from the number of friendships, acquaintanceships, and even a few short-term relationships. And most certainly a good amount of sexual experience to help satisfy my final Long-Term Relationship partner. I am also most open-minded towards an Open Relationship (and I have a past ex-relationship that helped me learn for the better of that).

Rest assured, my primary motive first-off is Friendships that I pray will last a long time. I write this Note, because I am out of practice sexually, and I find it difficult to bring up the subject face-to-face out of respect. And I would like to be more sex-positive in my life.

Seriously, if my primary motive was sexual, I would be practically a hooker by now, but I am Not.

I understand how my born "part", shall we say, would offend, and Charlottesville is a small city, which is why I am posting this note online. I fully do identify myself as a woman, regardless of the born male part. A friend can be referred to me as well. My D.Q. friends, please help me there as well.

On my giving you all each my contact card, y'all know how to contact me directly. Facebook Messages, Texting, and E-Mails are highly recommended. You may telephone me as well, but please leave your name and phone number in the voicemail, and I will call you back.
Thank you all, and have a Great and Safe day.
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

Title : Galder

time to fap Empty
PostSubject: Re: time to fap   time to fap I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 4:30 am

Is this really necessary? Not that Kate's been much of an active poster here recently, but no need to make her feel like she shouldn't come back.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

time to fap Empty
PostSubject: Re: time to fap   time to fap I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 4:01 am

Not sure how Chris-chan's wanting to be a woman in order to somehow get closer to women for sexual favors is an affront to Kate. This is just one more page in the chronicles of Chris-chan, whom some of us have discussed before (check JFrank's avatar).

I mean, if I'm wrong, and Kate would find this offensive, I apologize.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

time to fap Empty
PostSubject: Re: time to fap   time to fap I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

time to fap
Page 1 of 1