Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

Necronomidol... kind of a gay post from me Empty
PostSubject: Necronomidol... kind of a gay post from me   Necronomidol... kind of a gay post from me I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2018 1:59 am

If you guys remember back in the IGN days I was fond of pop music and enjoyed my share of J and K pop. Possy was a big fan of Baby Metal but I could never get into the group. It seemed to have nothing to do with metal and was just a thing to catch attention. And there were various people doing metal covers of stuff like Justin Timberlake around that I could enjoy. Anyway, a few years ago I came across this band and consistently forgot about them because of the name. I've actually been posting on IGN again and someone reintroduced me to this band. From what I can get so far, it's competently metal when that's what it is doing. They have clearly electronic or pop songs, but when it's metal you can tell they know what's up. Seems to have a fair grounding in thrash and black metal. Anyways, I kind of dig it. Dunno if any of you would but posting it here is at least a way to insure I don't forget the damn band next time.

Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

Necronomidol... kind of a gay post from me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necronomidol... kind of a gay post from me   Necronomidol... kind of a gay post from me I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2018 5:14 am

Pretty cool. Babymetal do have one song at least that's fairly metal, although more like ...and Oceans post-black metal or whatevz. But yeah, other than that one song, they're an idol J-pop group and most their songs sound like anime theme songs and are kinda just OK, with very little metal sound present.

Back to top Go down

Necronomidol... kind of a gay post from me
Page 1 of 1