The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I had a slightly fucked up/scary dream.

Go down 
+2
possybending
Loxx O)))
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

I had a slightly fucked up/scary dream. Empty
PostSubject: I had a slightly fucked up/scary dream.   I had a slightly fucked up/scary dream. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:51 pm

I was driving my car and I took my eyes off the road for a brief bit. When I looked back I could see a huge blanket of white like thick fog. So think you couldn't see anything past where it began. I slammed on my breaks because of course I couldn't tell what was there... but my car slid into the fog. When my car went inside, it went dead. I tried putting it in reverse but it wouldn't work. I was on this bridge and when I looked to the side I could see all the buildings over there burned to the ground and there was still fire ragin. It all just felt wrong... not like there was just an accident but it was just something completely fucked up. And of course you're dreaming so your mind is making up all these things and just making you feel terrified. The worst part is that I knew I had to be dreaming, but I couldn't wake up. That's very scary for me because I can always snap myself out of a dream. I was just sitting there telling myself it was a dream and that I needed to wake up. All the while there was a feeling of dread creeping up inside of me. The first thing that had gone through my mind was that this was like Silent Hill... and quite frankly, fuck that. So after a bit of imagining my den I snapped out of that dream only to be in another dream where I 'woke up' in the den.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
possybending
VIP
possybending

Title : Inspecteur

Character sheet
Name: Possy
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: I had a slightly fucked up/scary dream.   I had a slightly fucked up/scary dream. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:58 pm

Haha.

I always have fucked up dreams, Zombies or Dinosaurs are always present in my dreams. It doesn't matter if they're actually present and a danger or something small like I start the dream watching a friend play dino crisis before we go out to do something.

Last night I dreamt that I was that a group of friends and I were going to drive up to Washington DC for no apparent reason when all of a sudden on our way through a swamp covered portion of the highway we're running away from numerous T-Rex's. Somehow my little Scion xA has a turrent and a couple of the friends have shotguns and as I drive we dodge the group of Lizards. Then, as we entered the city capital (and no one has a problem with the fact that we're touting around shotguns and that there's a mini-gun turrent on the back of my car as we go around the capital looking at the sites. The dream ends with us playing Madden 08 inside the Washington monument (Rams vs. Jags, always the epic battle) while we disagree if we should tell the press about seeing dinosaurs.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I had a slightly fucked up/scary dream.   I had a slightly fucked up/scary dream. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:21 pm

That's a crazy dream.

I just had another brief nap... And it was like Quarantine/[REC]. I was in a house and there was no electricity. And zombies or whatever inside the house attacking people. There was no threat outside... just inside. So some fat naked guy (he had just taken a shower? i have no fucking clue where that guy came from or why he was there) went out through a window and I decided to follow suit. It jumped to years later and I was in some Amazon type place. I had thrown a knife into the river and some archealogical team was there and they found it. They said they found a 22nd century dagger. So apparently these mother fuckers were from the future. Then I saw one of them come out of the water and look at me.

I don't know what is up with my dreams today.
Back to top Go down
possybending
VIP
possybending

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: I had a slightly fucked up/scary dream.   I had a slightly fucked up/scary dream. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:18 am

Hmm, not sure.

A dream a couple days ago mixed Dawn of the Dead with Avatar the Last Airbender with Who's Line is it Anyway? Basically, my friends were transported back in time to the Avatar Universe, only a Zombie plague has taken over a good portion of the Earth Kingdom and was taking over more land, and almost every battle with a lot of zombies (they could no longer bend) and Fire-Nation baddies that are revolting against the new Fire Lord, a Drew-Carrey like character would come out and set some sort of character requirements to each fight. We had numerous Hoe-downs and skits within, with the zombies acting along or not half of the time.

And we only had guns/swords, no bending abilities ourselves, though we were grouped with characters from the series, some could.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: I had a slightly fucked up/scary dream.   I had a slightly fucked up/scary dream. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:35 am

I've had some messed-up dreams before. When I was about 7, I dreamed that I was with my dad and sister on our way to this amusement park, and when we were driving over a bridge, the bridge collapsed. I leaped to safety, but my dad and sister were still in the car when it fell in the river. I then proceeded into the amusement park, which looked like a Mayan temple/jungle, and I was trying to find my way through it. This lady appeared, who looked exactly like the evil lady from this one Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles episode (where Leonardo is addicted to this arcade game with the evil lady as the main boss, and lightning strikes the arcade machine, which causes her to come to life and Leonardo has to fight her). She told me that I was in a dream, and that I would never wake up from it. She then laughed evilly and my dad appeared out of nowhere. His teeth fell out of his mouth, and at the age of 7, that really freaked me out.

A couple other things I remember in the dream are going into this one room of the temple, and suddenly winding up in this elementary school classroom where some nerds were reciting the Pledge of Allegiance. I picked up a paper clip from a desk and pocketed it, and then the nerds got really angry at me for doing so, so I left the room and went back to the Mayan temple area. I also remember a couple of my friends from first grade giving me this sword to use, and falling down a stair set, and this princess kissing me on the lips as I came to.

I had continuations of that dream a few times since the initial dream, up to when I was about age... 13 or so. They pretty much would lead off from where the last dream had ended, so it was like watching a new episode of a TV series. I also saw that evil lady again, who reminded me that I would never wake up from the dream. Even though I obviously did, it was still rather freaky that I would dream something like that. I haven't had any recent "entries" in that dream, but it's still something that I remember rather vividly.
Back to top Go down
possybending
VIP
possybending

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: I had a slightly fucked up/scary dream.   I had a slightly fucked up/scary dream. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:09 pm

Last night I dreamt that I was in Biology lab and we had to collect a sample of the pond water. While over there one of my lab-partners got dragged into the pond water by a zombie and while he was being eaten we ran off back inside the building. Once inside, we realized we forgot the test tube of pond water and start worrying how our grade will be affected (because no one would believe us of a zombie in the pond) when our now zombified lab-partner comes back with the test tube. We snatch it from him and kill him with a sock that's filled with a can of cherry coke and batteries.

We then went back to class and finished our lab, leaving to see cops around the now headless dead lab-partner. I then walked to the parking garage while noticing that certain people walking around campus are zombies, and no one is even acknowledging them. Some people get bit, but mostly the zombies are just lumbering around. I get up the parking garage, move around the zombie walking aimlessly on the 4th level, get in my car and drive down, only to see that the bottom level is flooded with zombies. So I blast some Metal (I think Nile) and drive back up and off this ramp that's randomly on the top level and land safely on a tree that lowers the car down to the staff parking lot and I drive off, using my walking stick in my car to take out zombies in my way as I drive to Disney World (which takes like 10 minutes from the parking garage). In Disney World, I meet up with some friends (who I could've easily met up with on campus) and a few of the people playing disney characters and we go on rides and stuff with the parks half full of people and half full of zombies.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I had a slightly fucked up/scary dream.   I had a slightly fucked up/scary dream. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:10 am

So... I was barely awake when I got back into town... And I was going by the lake and I wanted to stop so I could take a piss at the bathroom. I see the big white thing go by in the woods. It looked like a fucking 18 wheeler. There is no road back there, though... so that kind of freaked me out.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: I had a slightly fucked up/scary dream.   I had a slightly fucked up/scary dream. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:45 am

Did you ever go back and see what was back there?
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I had a slightly fucked up/scary dream.   I had a slightly fucked up/scary dream. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:55 am

That's one hell of a bump, Kurt...
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: I had a slightly fucked up/scary dream.   I had a slightly fucked up/scary dream. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:39 am

I felt compelled to bump this, yet wanted to also seem like I had something more to contribute to the discussion Shhh
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

PostSubject: Re: I had a slightly fucked up/scary dream.   I had a slightly fucked up/scary dream. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:35 am

Holy shit Kurt has returned.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I had a slightly fucked up/scary dream.   I had a slightly fucked up/scary dream. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 12:42 pm

Sticking on the topic of dreams... last night I had one where I had apparently killed myself and I was in hell. At first, it was like Doom. I had weapons and I was going through these labrynth type places. Then I got to this room with a lot of stuff in it like weapons and ammo. I pick up a shotgun and I figure behind the next door is a Hell Baron or something. So I've got my shotgun and I open the door. A Hell Baron marches out and I start to shoot him with my shotgun. Then he changes into a human form. And this person is on a phone and he's talking to someone. They're talking about how I had killed myself by shooting myself in the head with a shotgun and such. This was how I found out that I was dead.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: I had a slightly fucked up/scary dream.   I had a slightly fucked up/scary dream. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:16 pm

Did you wake up with your cock stuck to your sheets?
Back to top Go down
elevenfifteen

elevenfifteen

Title : Queen of your world.

PostSubject: Re: I had a slightly fucked up/scary dream.   I had a slightly fucked up/scary dream. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:41 pm

Weirdest dream I ever had was like this:

I was walking in my bedroom, trying to find my stupid cell phone in a pile of clutter. I could hear it ringing, but I don't ever have my phone off vibrate so it was weird. For some reason, I walked into my closet and there was a ladder gong down to the apartment below me. There was a party gong on down there but some of my frends from high school were back in my closet, telling me to hurry up because we were about to smoke from a hookah. But, I lost the ladder.So, I went around to climb the tree up to my room (which is strange, becuase there are no trees outside my apartment)...I got back into my room and couldn't find my friends any where....so I kept searching for my cell phone. Never found it though...

...yeah, that wasn't really a dream I had at all...

I'm just bored and made that up
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wickedwinks
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: I had a slightly fucked up/scary dream.   I had a slightly fucked up/scary dream. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 12:51 am

Did you wake up with your cock stuck to your sheets as well?
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I had a slightly fucked up/scary dream.   I had a slightly fucked up/scary dream. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:01 am

I woke up with my cock stuck to her sheets. Worried
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I had a slightly fucked up/scary dream.   I had a slightly fucked up/scary dream. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I had a slightly fucked up/scary dream.
Page 1 of 1