The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Birthday Dead on Arrival

Go down 
+6
possybending
Abnormal Freak
X-pert74
Cghost
Green_shoes
Loxx O)))
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

Happy Birthday Dead on Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dead on Arrival   Happy Birthday Dead on Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:07 am

I see. I'm almost 4 years older than her. Tongue
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dead on Arrival   Happy Birthday Dead on Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:28 pm

Cghost wrote:
maybe. I don't usually drink to get drunk so I like having 3 or 4 drinks without having to get hammered

And the good part of this is when I go to a strip club and buy a 16 dollar drink, I'm not drunk enough to buy another afterwards.
Back to top Go down
possybending
VIP
possybending

Title : Inspecteur

Character sheet
Name: Possy
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dead on Arrival   Happy Birthday Dead on Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:43 pm

Cghost wrote:
Cghost wrote:
maybe. I don't usually drink to get drunk so I like having 3 or 4 drinks without having to get hammered

And the good part of this is when I go to a strip club and buy a 16 dollar drink, I'm not drunk enough to buy another afterwards.
Here, here.

But usually that sucks for me because, compared to all the kids that try to get hammered, they get more buck for their dollar than I do when we pay the $5 cover cost.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dead on Arrival   Happy Birthday Dead on Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:49 pm

eh, I don't like being totally hammered in clubs anyway. Clubs tend to sober me up for whatever reason, I think it has something to do with the loud music.

I spilled rye and coke over myself last night because I was half cut in a club, I wasn't happy. Good thing I was wearing dark colours, except for the cuffs of my leafs jersey which are white. Fuck sakes.
Back to top Go down
possybending
VIP
possybending

Title : Inspecteur

Character sheet
Name: Possy
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dead on Arrival   Happy Birthday Dead on Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:54 pm

Ouch, I hate when shit happens to jerseys. Were you able to get it out at all?

Some douche spit some clam chowder on my colts jersey and even though the jersey is white like the Chowder, if you look hard enough you can still see the stain a bit.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dead on Arrival   Happy Birthday Dead on Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:57 pm

I don't know, I washed it today. I tend to lose all my depth perception when I drink though, and I don't even have to be drunk for it to happen. I'll just reach for a beer or something and knock it over. Though it's only happened to me twice, and I can't even remember why I spilled my drink last night. I think I was just using my hands to illustrate a point and good ol' 2d vision kicked in
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dead on Arrival   Happy Birthday Dead on Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:58 pm

my depth perception sucks, as is.... so God only knows what would happen if I get drunk!
Back to top Go down
Dead on Arrival

Dead on Arrival

Character sheet
Name: Aerynn

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dead on Arrival   Happy Birthday Dead on Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:54 pm

I just now saw this. Thanks guys. And yes....i'm wearing that shirt now...and i listen to the cd and watch the dvd everyday.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dead on Arrival   Happy Birthday Dead on Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:56 pm

Kiss Love
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Dead on Arrival

Dead on Arrival

Character sheet
Name: Aerynn

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dead on Arrival   Happy Birthday Dead on Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:56 pm

Kiss Love
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dead on Arrival   Happy Birthday Dead on Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 8:54 pm

Cradle robber! Talk Hand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dead on Arrival   Happy Birthday Dead on Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Dead on Arrival
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2