The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is cheating an unforgivable act?

Go down 
+2
Green_shoes
Loxx O)))
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

Is cheating an unforgivable act? Empty
PostSubject: Is cheating an unforgivable act?   Is cheating an unforgivable act? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:13 pm

To me, it is. It shows that you don't really care about the person or the relationship. If you did, you would stop and consider what it means to you and decide against it. No matter how big or small, it's something that shows a person isn't truly committed. While I think a small thing like a kiss can be somewhat looked over and the relationship could continue, I don't think it's something that should be forgiven. Even if it is minor it shows a moment of doubt or a brief instance of the person not caring about their significant other.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

PostSubject: Re: Is cheating an unforgivable act?   Is cheating an unforgivable act? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 12:22 am

Depends on the circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is cheating an unforgivable act?   Is cheating an unforgivable act? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 1:20 am

Not going to elaborate?
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is cheating an unforgivable act?   Is cheating an unforgivable act? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 1:23 am

Well for instance. Would it be so wrong if you're trashed off your face on whatever substance and you do something with some guy or girl and you have no recollection of what happened. I say it'd be forgivable if the person you did something with was the one who pushed you into it as in your intoxicated state you wouldn't have much of a concept of right or wrong.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is cheating an unforgivable act?   Is cheating an unforgivable act? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 2:20 am

You're still fucking up and putting yourself into a situation.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is cheating an unforgivable act?   Is cheating an unforgivable act? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 3:53 am

Truth. It'd be unforgivable to me but with me I like to believe that double standards exist where I can do as I please without repercussions or consequences.
Back to top Go down
possybending
VIP
possybending

Title : Inspecteur

Character sheet
Name: Possy
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Is cheating an unforgivable act?   Is cheating an unforgivable act? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 5:09 am

Well, it's really up to the circumstances. I mean, it's not something I like and I've been on both sides of the aisle and it sucked being both cheated on and the one someone is cheating with, but things happen and quite frankly people make bad decisions that are just because for a split moment their ability to look at things logically don't work, so they just go with moment. Sure, they're still fucking up, but that's only because they're doing something without any sort of conscience to tell them not to.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Is cheating an unforgivable act?   Is cheating an unforgivable act? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:46 pm

And then if they do it again? Fuck 'em. That's what I say.
Back to top Go down
~Pure Insanity~

~Pure Insanity~

Title : twisted most of the time

PostSubject: Re: Is cheating an unforgivable act?   Is cheating an unforgivable act? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:20 pm

The way i see it. is if they cheated in the first place... they didnt give two shits about the relationship anyway.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: Is cheating an unforgivable act?   Is cheating an unforgivable act? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:56 am

My first "girlfriend" (if you could even say we were in a relationship) cheated on me, and despite the number of times she's tried to get together with me since, I've always ignored her or turned her down.

EDIT: That said, I have a hard time saying that it's flat-out 100% unforgivable. I just don't feel comfortable going with the stance that it's always unforgivable.
Back to top Go down
Iangorge
VIP
Iangorge

PostSubject: Re: Is cheating an unforgivable act?   Is cheating an unforgivable act? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:47 pm

m1:35 wrote:
To me, it is. It shows that you don't really care about the person or the relationship. If you did, you would stop and consider what it means to you and decide against it. No matter how big or small, it's something that shows a person isn't truly committed. While I think a small thing like a kiss can be somewhat looked over and the relationship could continue, I don't think it's something that should be forgiven. Even if it is minor it shows a moment of doubt or a brief instance of the person not caring about their significant other.
Couldn't agree more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is cheating an unforgivable act?   Is cheating an unforgivable act? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is cheating an unforgivable act?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Academy :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: