The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Academy Community Thread~

Go down 
+11
Abnormal Freak
krischance0303
azathoth999
TheNamelessOne
X-pert74
IAmHeavenSent
uhhuhher
Loxx O)))
Cghost
possybending
Green_shoes
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy
Experience Points: 25/100

~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:25 am

hahaha i dont' know that i'd pay $300 but i would've enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:27 am

No matter who was playing I don't think I'd pay $300.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:08 am

depends on where i'd be going, what else i could do there, etc... if it's 300 for the trip there and back and the tickets... i'd consider it.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:23 am

It'd have to be one hell of a super line up for me to go and spend that much cash. Something that will never probably happen.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:35 am

$300 for that fucking show? Talk Hand
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:01 pm

I'm unbanned on IGN. Plain

They never fucking responding... I only found out because I just tried to log in to fill out another request. Those mods seriously need to do their jobs correctly.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:05 am

I've never had a problem with the banning system, other than I've often been a victim of it
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:00 pm

Well my problem is that I was warned to stop arguing about Star Trek on a Star Wars board... when I wasn't fucking arguing about Star Trek. Then I get banned and they ignore my unban requests, then they delete one of my accounts which I didn't create to circumvent. It was one I made prior to being banned. But oh, I have an account with a few posts on it so might as well just delete that fucker, huh? Then I get unbanned without any notice. Which is pretty fucking strange since that ban should have been for at least a month considering the length of my last ban.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:27 am

It's been a pretty crap week for me so far.
Sunday before leaving "home" to come back to school, my keys got locked in my car. I freaked out because I didn't want Tommy to find out, etc.... Some friends broke in for me, thank goodness. When I get back to school, the hot water heater has 1/3 of the living room carpet soaking wet because it has a hole. Ugh!
Monday, my apartment key broke off in the lock. Yet again, locked oustide. Same friend came to the rescue again. I've got to freaking learn to break into things.
My apartment smells pretty bad because of the wet carpet/mildewed dry carpet.
Today would have been my Mom's birthday.
Tomorrow sucks simply because it's Thursday and I have a horrible 2 hour lab and then ten minutes to get across campus to choir.

You people don't care, but I wanted to share anyway. ha. I NEED A GOOD WEEKEND!!!
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:55 am

Pretty much how my life has been for the past few months.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:53 am

Shea. We do care.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:13 pm

Thanks, Green. =)

I think things haven't actually gotten that much worse for me (save for a few stupid coincidences), it's just FINALLY getting to me. I'm worn out from dealing with everything. Or something.

Not to mention this douchebag of a friend of mine is being a complete asshole.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:43 am

Kick the douchebag friend of yours in the balls if your friend is a male. That'll make him think twice about being an arse to you.

If its a female friend well the only way it can be settled is through a recorded wrestling match conducted in a pool with skimpy swim wear on.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:01 am

Is it the guy I always say is a douchebag?
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:27 am

Zach, that sounds fucking retarded of IGN. Was your deleted account M13-5 or another one?

Shea, that sucks Sad Don't worry though; we're here for you Hugs
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:31 am

It was another one that only had like 10 posts. I was actually starting to use it and was considering changing over to.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:38 am

Well at least it's only 10 posts Tongue Do you think it would be possible to create the same username again, since the old one wouldn't be in their database anymore?
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:44 am

Well all my posts and shit are still there... It just says the profile is unavailable. Not like when you're banned... It's just blank with grey text.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:29 am

Green: I consider doing this almost everytime I am around HIM. He uses me. What's worse is I let him.

Loxx: Yes, the very douchebag.

Kurt: Thanks!! =)

In a little better news, they are replacing our carpet soon, so the smell will go away for good and we'll have new carpet. AND I've successfully handled all my keys lately. AND my lab today didn't last the whole time.

And I'm not going to class tomorrow, so I'm giving myself a long weekend.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:35 am

How exactly did your carpet get damaged? I don't remember reading a post explaining how it happened.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:16 am

Her hot water heater had a hole in it, which led to the water leaking into the carpet.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:51 pm

thanks for handling that for me. =)
haha yeah. maintenance is getting tired of me and my roommate. apparently, we're a hassle because our crap keeps breaking. lol
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:40 pm

That sucks. Hopefully things will get better for you. Bad things tend to happen in a set of 3 for some bizarre reason. Well thats the superstition that my mum believes in anyway.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:50 pm

I'd heard that deaths come in 3s... but yeah.

I just have a tendency to freak out/get extremely anxious over pretty stupid things. I stay pretty stressed out because of this.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:01 pm

My mum applies it to everything bad. Oddly enough things do tend to happen in trios with my family.

You should try to minimize how much you stress. I have a friend who stresses about anything at the drop of a hat. I have no idea how she will survive university.

I've been pretty daft of late and this question will probably sound stupid but what is it that you study Shea?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Academy Community Thread~
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next