The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I have a new favorite dress! (pics)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

I have a new favorite dress! (pics) Empty
PostSubject: I have a new favorite dress! (pics)   I have a new favorite dress! (pics) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:35 am

Well a few different dresses came in the mail today, and they're all nice, but this one is by far my favorite:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think it's awesome and adorable <3 Here are some pictures of me wearing it:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I included that last pic for... well, 95% of the regulars Tongue So when you guys are done gagging, I'd like to hear what you think of it Happy
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: I have a new favorite dress! (pics)   I have a new favorite dress! (pics) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:50 pm

you still look better in a dress than i do. haha
that is a cute dress!
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

PostSubject: Re: I have a new favorite dress! (pics)   I have a new favorite dress! (pics) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:49 pm

I think it'd look better if it was just a jumper.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I have a new favorite dress! (pics)   I have a new favorite dress! (pics) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:52 pm

is jumper the same thing as a sweater??
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I have a new favorite dress! (pics)   I have a new favorite dress! (pics) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:03 pm

From what I saw through typing sweaters into goggle images then yes they're the exact same thing as a jumper. I find it interesting how we have different terms for the exact same thing.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I have a new favorite dress! (pics)   I have a new favorite dress! (pics) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:08 pm

Oh wow. I can't believe you don't use "sweater" ... damn. The only reason I thought I knew it was the same as jumper is because in Harry Potter (yeah, I love HP! ha), I thought I remembered the same word being used interchangeably with sweater.

When I was little, I had a few dresses that I wore on top of a nice shirt/blouse. My mom always called those dresses jumpers... so that's what I usually think of!

Side note, I have a green jumper/sweater similar to this. It is a cute cut/style for one.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I have a new favorite dress! (pics)   I have a new favorite dress! (pics) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:18 pm

Sweater does get used but very rarely do I ever hear it so thats why I don't tend to associate jumper and sweater with the same object.

I think if Kurt wore something long sleeved under that dress it'd look even better. To me it just looks very odd without something else to go with it.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I have a new favorite dress! (pics)   I have a new favorite dress! (pics) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:25 pm

one reason is likely that it is relatively close to his skin tone.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I have a new favorite dress! (pics)   I have a new favorite dress! (pics) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:30 pm

The short sleeves on it are also a throw off. Kurt doesn't have extremely tiny arms to pull off the very short sleeve look or maybe its because I know he is a guy and such an outfit wasn't designed for men to wear. Not saying that Kurt shouldn't wear it, just maybe different designs of female clothing would suit him far better.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I have a new favorite dress! (pics)   I have a new favorite dress! (pics) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:37 pm

I can see the sleeves posing a problem, too.
It's odd to me that he enjoys female clothing far more than I ever have. I love my jeans and t-shirts. Almost all the time.
It's cool, though.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I have a new favorite dress! (pics)   I have a new favorite dress! (pics) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:50 pm

I prefer my jeans and t-shirts but I do like girls clothing. Probably because its just something different to what I'm used to but I don't see much of an issue with wearing t-shirts, jackets or jeans meant for girls. A few pairs of my jeans are from the girls section. My only issue with girls clothing is the length of most t-shirts. I'm fairly tall so I have to get larger sizes to make sure the shirt reaches to the top of my jeans. The sleeves annoy me though on girls clothes, they're too small for my liking.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I have a new favorite dress! (pics)   I have a new favorite dress! (pics) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:53 pm

haha i guess it's because you don't have wimpy girly arms??? lol
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I have a new favorite dress! (pics)   I have a new favorite dress! (pics) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:58 pm

My arms are pretty small for a guys but they're still noticeably male. You only have to look at my forearm and see my veins all raised under my skin to know I'm a guy. On top of that I have small amount of muscle mass on my arms so thats a give away as well. Although one girl from my high school had larger muscles then I ever did.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I have a new favorite dress! (pics)   I have a new favorite dress! (pics) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:01 pm

I have big arms, but unfortunately, it's not muscle! haha
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I have a new favorite dress! (pics)   I have a new favorite dress! (pics) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:06 pm

You're a cute one though. Abner would back me up on that one.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: I have a new favorite dress! (pics)   I have a new favorite dress! (pics) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:58 am

Thanks for the feedback, guys Hugs I do wish my arms were smaller and girlier Tongue But I don't know what I could do about that, if anything. It sucks Sad
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I have a new favorite dress! (pics)   I have a new favorite dress! (pics) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:00 am

Well besides becoming anorexic I don't think you can do anything to make your arms smaller. Physical activity will just cause them to bulk up.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I have a new favorite dress! (pics)   I have a new favorite dress! (pics) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:12 pm

thanks, green.

and i don't have any suggestions for that, kurt!! sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a new favorite dress! (pics)   I have a new favorite dress! (pics) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a new favorite dress! (pics)
Page 1 of 1