The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What cock suckers on IGN

Go down 
+2
Green_shoes
Loxx O)))
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

What cock suckers on IGN Empty
PostSubject: What cock suckers on IGN   What cock suckers on IGN I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:51 pm

I made a post on the Star Wars board... I got banned for it. That's fine. I said fuck many times in it. But they deleted my post instead of editing it. I hit a nerve with that EU nut keira2 or whatever the fuck her name is. I said that anyone who thought EU was anything other than glorified fan fiction made by hacks trying to cash in on George Lucas' property was delusional. And my post was removed. Not edited. REMOVED.

I'm right.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

PostSubject: Re: What cock suckers on IGN   What cock suckers on IGN I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:13 pm

IGN bans blow. I hate fan fiction.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What cock suckers on IGN   What cock suckers on IGN I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:15 pm

I don't really care about getting banned there. I just can't believe the fucking post got deleted. Even posts made flaming and trolling users stay with edits. What the hell?

It was my first time on IGN in like 2 weeks anyway. I haven't been on the internet much lately... been too preoccupied.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

PostSubject: Re: What cock suckers on IGN   What cock suckers on IGN I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:25 pm

You must have struck a major nerve.

I go by IGN from time to time. I only visit the metal board really and even then I don't always post there.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: What cock suckers on IGN   What cock suckers on IGN I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:53 pm

It's star wars you got banned rightfully.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What cock suckers on IGN   What cock suckers on IGN I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:56 pm

Star Wars is a collection of 6 films by George Lucas. Everything else is fan fiction.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: What cock suckers on IGN   What cock suckers on IGN I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:31 am

lol i'm a faggot
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: What cock suckers on IGN   What cock suckers on IGN I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:52 am

They deleted the post! serious business

But seriously, I don't know what it is that the decision whether to remove or edit a post is based on. It often seems random at times. Maybe it's just up to the mods' discretion which method to use.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: What cock suckers on IGN   What cock suckers on IGN I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:14 pm

When I got banned for saying the new mastodon was tighter than a 3 year old's vagina the post didn't get deleted.

Same thing after I said, "I hate the blacks" that stayed there too but I got banned.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: What cock suckers on IGN   What cock suckers on IGN I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:15 pm

m1:35 wrote:
Star Wars is a collection of 6 films by George Lucas. Everything else is fan fiction.

Correction: 3 films, by Lucas and a shitload of collaborators. Star Wars would have been shit if Lucas would have developed everything on his own.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What cock suckers on IGN   What cock suckers on IGN I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:36 pm

It is his own creation, though... regardless of the help he got.

And even though his story was a collection of many mythos, it was still his own vision and it became an original idea.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: What cock suckers on IGN   What cock suckers on IGN I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:42 pm

George Lucas is god!
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: What cock suckers on IGN   What cock suckers on IGN I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:13 pm

His own vision? Are you aware that Darth Vader never used to be part-robot, and he didn't wear that cool outfit and helmet when Lucas originally developed him? It wasn't until a conceptual artist drew Luke and Vader fighting out in space with Luke wearing a breathing mask and Vader wearing that "space suit" as it was at the time that Lucas went, "Oh, that looks cool! I'll make him wear that all the time and make him rely upon it!"

There's tons of examples like that. And no matter how you look at 'em, the prequels suck, and so do the special editions of the original films.

There are only three Star Wars films: the theatrical versions of Star Wars (it was originally only a one-shot thing, a stand-alone film; the A New Hope subtitle didn't come till much later), The Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi.

Last edited by Abnormal Freak on Fri May 01, 2009 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What cock suckers on IGN   What cock suckers on IGN I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:13 pm

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: What cock suckers on IGN   What cock suckers on IGN I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:04 pm

Cghost wrote:
lol i'm a faggot
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: What cock suckers on IGN   What cock suckers on IGN I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:26 pm

chad is a wick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What cock suckers on IGN   What cock suckers on IGN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What cock suckers on IGN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Academy :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: