The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I saw this on IGN and thought it was a joke

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

I saw this on IGN and thought it was a joke Empty
PostSubject: I saw this on IGN and thought it was a joke   I saw this on IGN and thought it was a joke I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The fuck?
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

PostSubject: Re: I saw this on IGN and thought it was a joke   I saw this on IGN and thought it was a joke I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:21 am

LOL.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: I saw this on IGN and thought it was a joke   I saw this on IGN and thought it was a joke I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:01 pm

link will not load, but that seems pretty sci fi-ish.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

PostSubject: Re: I saw this on IGN and thought it was a joke   I saw this on IGN and thought it was a joke I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:14 pm

This is all it says:

From the file marked “Evidently, many scientists have never seen even one scary sci-fi movie”: The Defense Department is funding research into battlefield robots that power themselves by eating human corpses. What could possibly go wrong?

Since they apparently don’t own TVs or DVD players, researchers at Robotic Technology say the robots will collect organic matter, which “could” include human corpses, to use for fuel. But if you picked up anything on flesh-eating robots over the years you know they’ll ignore that tasty soybean field and make a chow line right to the nearest dead body. And, if the machines can’t find enough dead people to eat, they can always make new ones.

Researchers seem to get a kick out of ensuring the demise of the human species, so the project is called the Energetically Autonomous Tactical Robot, or EATR. Wired.com readers looking to save time and trouble are invited to begin marinating themselves in a mix of 10W30 and Heinz 57 Sauce immediately
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Iangorge
VIP
Iangorge

PostSubject: Re: I saw this on IGN and thought it was a joke   I saw this on IGN and thought it was a joke I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:35 pm

I looked at the link and I thought 'holy shit, that's awesome'.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: I saw this on IGN and thought it was a joke   I saw this on IGN and thought it was a joke I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:39 pm

That seems really stupid. They should not do anything like that. I don't want to be attacked by a zombot Sad
Back to top Go down
Iangorge
VIP
Iangorge

PostSubject: Re: I saw this on IGN and thought it was a joke   I saw this on IGN and thought it was a joke I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:53 pm

It's one fuckin' hell of a way to go out, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I saw this on IGN and thought it was a joke   I saw this on IGN and thought it was a joke I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I saw this on IGN and thought it was a joke
Page 1 of 1