The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

McDonalds' Thick Shakes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee
Experience Points: 25/100

McDonalds' Thick Shakes Empty
PostSubject: McDonalds' Thick Shakes   McDonalds' Thick Shakes I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:16 am

Are fucking amazing! Its been about 10 years since I last had one and it was amazing. Never before has a shake tasted so great.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds' Thick Shakes   McDonalds' Thick Shakes I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:17 am

I don't think they make thick shakes here. Just watery shit.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds' Thick Shakes   McDonalds' Thick Shakes I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:22 am

Serious? You guys are missing out big time.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds' Thick Shakes   McDonalds' Thick Shakes I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:36 am

It's probably just a McFlurry or something.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds' Thick Shakes   McDonalds' Thick Shakes I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:48 am

I find it odd. McDonald's is the worst hamburger restaurant yet they have worldwide coverage. I was thinking the other day they don't have a single burger with bacon on it. Someone told me you have to ask for bacon. I say that is bullshit. Every other place has a dedicated burger with bacon on it.

Carls Jr/Hardees: Western Bacon Cheeseburger

Wendy's: The Baconator, Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger, etc.

Jack in the Box: Ultimate bacon Cheeseburger

Burger King: Bacon, shroom, and swiss.

McDonalds has nothing, and their burgers are much smaller in comparison to the other 4 I listed. They've also had weak ass milk shakes. I don't even think it was milk in there because it's so watery. Wendy's Frosties are probably the thickest. Carls Jr. has some pretty tasty milkshakes as does JITB and they've got smoothies too which are good.

McDonald's is just bad I don't think I've eaten there since they introduced those premium chicken sandwiches a couple years ago.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds' Thick Shakes   McDonalds' Thick Shakes I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:00 am

Big Macs and chicken mcnuggets are good.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds' Thick Shakes   McDonalds' Thick Shakes I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:05 am

Bacon, McDonald's and fast food in general are all disgusting. I haven't had either bacon or McDonald's in over ten years and I hope to keep it that way. I don't eat fast food as much as I did when in school, but even still I'd like to have it less. I've been thinking about going on another no-soda streak, too. I lasted two years in high school, and I drink more soda now than I ever have in my life, so I figure there's no better time to do it again than now.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds' Thick Shakes   McDonalds' Thick Shakes I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:17 am

m1:35 wrote:
It's probably just a McFlurry or something.

Nope.

m1:35 wrote:
Big Macs and chicken mcnuggets are good.

I used to enjoy Big Macs until they stopped being as big as they once were. The downsizing of products gives me the shits. A large Big Mac meal used to satisfy me but now it does nothing. I only go to McDonalds now to get thick shakes or slurpies if a 7/11 isn't near by.

Also, you have a burger place called Wendy's over there?
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds' Thick Shakes   McDonalds' Thick Shakes I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:16 pm

Big Macs are not good. Chicek nMCNuggets are not good, they are like little rubber nuggets. No taste. Wendy's is the place to go get nuggets or chicken products.

Green_shoes wrote:

Also, you have a burger place called Wendy's over there?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds' Thick Shakes   McDonalds' Thick Shakes I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:29 pm

I've seen the Wendy's logo before but I can't place it. We have a Wendy's down here but its a completely different organization. It sells ice-cream, milkshakes etc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds' Thick Shakes   McDonalds' Thick Shakes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

McDonalds' Thick Shakes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Academy :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: