The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you ever watch couples on a commercial and think to yourself...

Go down 
+2
Loxx O)))
Hollow_Viscus
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy
Experience Points: 25/100

Do you ever watch couples on a commercial and think to yourself... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you ever watch couples on a commercial and think to yourself...   Do you ever watch couples on a commercial and think to yourself... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 5:53 pm

because it's so awesome and hugh laurie is so sexy.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

Do you ever watch couples on a commercial and think to yourself... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you ever watch couples on a commercial and think to yourself...   Do you ever watch couples on a commercial and think to yourself... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:52 pm

That chick on that McDonalds commercial with the cheap husband. She so could have done better.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever watch couples on a commercial and think to yourself...   Do you ever watch couples on a commercial and think to yourself... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:14 am

The everlastingly obvious answer is yes, but it's not just for commercials, it's for everything, and can go both ways too. This thread is stupid.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever watch couples on a commercial and think to yourself...   Do you ever watch couples on a commercial and think to yourself... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:20 am

roughdraft_zero wrote:
This thread is stupid.

You weren't the target audience.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever watch couples on a commercial and think to yourself...   Do you ever watch couples on a commercial and think to yourself... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:30 am

What happened to mainstream? I'm not mainstream?
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever watch couples on a commercial and think to yourself...   Do you ever watch couples on a commercial and think to yourself... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:31 am

you the guy who tries to be anti-fashionable? Why of course you are...
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever watch couples on a commercial and think to yourself...   Do you ever watch couples on a commercial and think to yourself... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:34 am

I'm totally mainstream when being judgmental of others, dick.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever watch couples on a commercial and think to yourself...   Do you ever watch couples on a commercial and think to yourself... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:34 am

I'll show you judgemental
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever watch couples on a commercial and think to yourself...   Do you ever watch couples on a commercial and think to yourself... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:36 am

I will judge you when i say that the most correct way to spell that is 'judgmental.'
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever watch couples on a commercial and think to yourself...   Do you ever watch couples on a commercial and think to yourself... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:40 am

IAmHeavenSent wrote:
I will judge you when i say that the most correct way to spell that is 'judgmental.'
Stole my post.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever watch couples on a commercial and think to yourself...   Do you ever watch couples on a commercial and think to yourself... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:41 am

I will judge you when I say the least correct way to spell that is 'adf2'
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever watch couples on a commercial and think to yourself...   Do you ever watch couples on a commercial and think to yourself... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:43 am

i'm awesome. the end.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever watch couples on a commercial and think to yourself...   Do you ever watch couples on a commercial and think to yourself... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:45 am

adf2
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever watch couples on a commercial and think to yourself...   Do you ever watch couples on a commercial and think to yourself... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:57 am

alright. you got me. i have no idea what that means.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever watch couples on a commercial and think to yourself...   Do you ever watch couples on a commercial and think to yourself... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:03 am

it's the least correct spelling of judgmental, have you not been paying attention?
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever watch couples on a commercial and think to yourself...   Do you ever watch couples on a commercial and think to yourself... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:04 am

lol when i read the original one, i just assumed you'd said most instead of least, apparently.

my mistake.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever watch couples on a commercial and think to yourself...   Do you ever watch couples on a commercial and think to yourself... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:06 am

way to go
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever watch couples on a commercial and think to yourself...   Do you ever watch couples on a commercial and think to yourself... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:08 am

hahaha

let the judging commence! obviously, i deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever watch couples on a commercial and think to yourself...   Do you ever watch couples on a commercial and think to yourself... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you ever watch couples on a commercial and think to yourself...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2