The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Respawned_Demon is so silly

Go down 
+2
Loxx O)))
X-pert74
6 posters
AuthorMessage
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

Respawned_Demon is so silly Empty
PostSubject: Respawned_Demon is so silly   Respawned_Demon is so silly I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

On the IGN Metal board I posted a link to this early Myrkskog recording, which led to a comment towards me on Youtube. I had originally posted this comment:

Thanks for posting this! This is one of my favorite songs on Deathmachine, and it's cool hearing this early version of the song.

Then after my IGN thread, someone by the name of darkfiend3792 responded saying:

Oh my God, Kurt you're on Youtube!!!!!!!

Seeing this, I decided to just make a silly response:

i no rite??

Then I saw something which sort of annoyed me >:O Here's the offending reply I got:

I'm sure you have no idea who I am, so I'm going to leave you wondering...............foreve r!

Now when someone says something like that to me, it makes me want to try and figure out just who exactly they are. So I went on google and searched "darkfiend3792 IGN", which brought up [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] In it I saw Respawned post this:

Loxxy, you have a Youtube profile? What is it? Mine is darkfiend3792.

Doh! Fucking Respawned. With that info I made the following Youtube comment:

Shut up Respawned.

At this point Respawned shit his pants, and tried to save face by going:

I'm not Respawned. How dare you think I'm that douchebag?

Respawned_Demon completely failed here :-) waat do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: Respawned_Demon is so silly   Respawned_Demon is so silly I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:27 am

He was always full of fail.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Respawned_Demon is so silly   Respawned_Demon is so silly I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:28 am

I'll never understand why he ever gets the slightest amount of credit, or anything that is ever above spite and discontent. Did anybody read that stupid long post I wrote in the CT a little ways back? I feel like it was all for naught...I don't know if he read it or not, but I wouldn't be surprised if he did but just didn't bother to speak on it since nobody else did...which kinda would go along in proving one of the points I was trying to make about him.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Respawned_Demon is so silly   Respawned_Demon is so silly I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:36 am

I mentioned your name on that scaryroll video. I'm cool yeah?
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Respawned_Demon is so silly   Respawned_Demon is so silly I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:39 am

You should find that post and post it here.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Respawned_Demon is so silly   Respawned_Demon is so silly I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:42 am

scaryroll video?

m1:35 wrote:
You should find that post and post it here.

It's been a long while, but it's time for another one of roughdraft's patented solid walls of text posts. Have fun.

ah, the never ending "high school is a waste of time debate," I've missed you. And of course, it's to be brought up by little wieners still in there, whining and opining about how it's hard or lame, and oh, the fear of things to come!

I had a great time in high school, but that's because I made it so. The workload was of a minimal challenge or taxation of my time, and I had great friends and kept busy with sports year round. Something I saw in the first year of college (and that I'm now seeing again, six years later since I re-enrolled and basically started over at the beginning with General Education courses) was kids from an assortment of "popular crowds" amalgamated from a dozen or more high schools in the surrounding area. They still dressed like it was a popularity contest, were obsessed with cell phones during class and incessantly chatted to each other with every little five minute break throughout the day. They clearly only talked to kids from THEIR class in THEIR high school, keeping up with gossip about people they no longer see or even were involved with when in high school. It's depressingly pathetic, but you can't help but at least laugh to yourself for a second before you grimace with embarrassment for their being considered one of your peers.

~~~~~~~~~~

And I must say, OmriSama, you suck. A lot. You really do. But you're 14 and a freshman, you've got maybe half an excuse. RespawnedDemon, on the other hand, you are invariably one of the most sheepishly shallow schmucks I've ever had the displeasure of getting annoyed by, internet or otherwise. You're worse than the jock crowd, the prom kings and the beauty queens, because you actually look up to them. And don't say that you don't, because I know that you do. You too often express these "situations" you get into (i.e. high school drama bullshit that's most likely embellished if not completely fabricated) where you express uncertainty because of social norms and what others will think. But all the problems I see you describe rarely, if ever, are something where you could or should be outright told what to do, nor care about what somebody else thinks, and in most cases, it's because the differences between the two decisions or outcomes are negligently noticeable or of an imagined negative consequence. But more importantly, besides your mind-numbingly boring observations and adventures of each day, you exemplify this envious and covetous behavior here. From day one, I was trying to figure out how and why you were to referring to every regular by their known, as well as unknown in some cases, nicknames and terms of endearment. Coincidentally, that was a trend made popular around here by posnco (a guy that's always been cool, but whose former credentials of promoting the baby-talk nicknames I was never fond of), the one guy's dick you can never suck enough of. But I can't figure out why. You were smart enough to quickly recognize who was popular around here on these boards, and latched onto what they liked and what they said. I swear, almost like clockwork, it appears that there's a new thread a few times a week or more where you wait for approval or disapproval by posnco or at least some other combination of popular and noteworthy posters from around here, and then just go with the flow. And this includes not only what bands to like, but what frames of mind to think by: "It's cool to have an open mind about metal and music; metalcore, deathcore...yeah they're trends full of crappy bands, but you can't dismiss entire subgenres because of that; I'm my own man and can listen to whatever I want; mainstream, underground there's good stuff to be had in both; religious, satanic, other...I don't always take lyrics seriously and can enjoy metal of any type or subject." All things that many of us can agree with to one degree or another, but I've never seen you do anything but reword something somebody else said, if not outright quoting it and leaving it at little more than that. Get a mind of your own. And in the meantime, get another board of your own.
~~~~~~~~~~

Prom definitely sucks in my experience, though. I went to one formal dance, and few more informal. The formal one was so bad to make me never want to go to one again, but the informal ones were cool enough only because they were, well, informal.

And yeah, college can suck, but much like high school, it can definitely be cool too. Sometimes it's as simple as taking how you work already and learning to pick the right classes, getting past the general education stuff and onto what you want to do, winning the luck of the draw and getting the right professor (and teacher review websites help a great deal in that regard), and sometimes you just have to have the keen sense of mind and level of maturity to recognize and change some of your past stubborn ways that don't work or apply anymore. Basically, more often than not, college has the ability to be fun and rewarding, but you just have to find out how and put the work in.

To which CnC more succinctly and eloquently added:

Because RD is a pussy in real life, hiding behind the anonymity of the internet to weave his imaginary semblance of social prestige. In reality, he's a quiet, agoraphobic, slightly retarded 15 year old trying to fit in, waving his flair and imaginary glare in the faces of those he adores.

Did I nail it?
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Respawned_Demon is so silly   Respawned_Demon is so silly I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:15 am

I read it. I did.. not exactly lol... but I laughed silently to myself in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Respawned_Demon is so silly   Respawned_Demon is so silly I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:09 pm

roughdraft_zero wrote:
scaryroll video?

Not everything is about you. I was talking to Kurt. Not Talking
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Respawned_Demon is so silly   Respawned_Demon is so silly I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:07 pm

Maybe he's just curious about what the hell you're talking about.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Respawned_Demon is so silly   Respawned_Demon is so silly I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:29 pm

Maybe I'm just curious about what the hell you're talking about.

also

I read it. I did.. not exactly lol... but I laughed silently to myself in agreement.

what?
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: Respawned_Demon is so silly   Respawned_Demon is so silly I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:49 pm

roughdraft, I missed that particular post of yours, but I usually do try to read your long-ass posts Tongue I try not to be completely hostile to Respawned_Demon, but it can be tough to follow through with that. I wonder if he'll ever grow up.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

symbioationerx86, I see it now Happy But someone gave a thumbs-down to my comment! Sad It was probably someone who hates scaryroll.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Respawned_Demon is so silly   Respawned_Demon is so silly I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:11 pm

Well... I wanted to say I read your post about Respawned and lol'd, but I didn't really. I just laughed silently in agreement.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

PostSubject: Re: Respawned_Demon is so silly   Respawned_Demon is so silly I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:15 am

there are too many words in all this.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Respawned_Demon is so silly   Respawned_Demon is so silly I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:02 am

X-pert74 wrote:

symbioationerx86, I see it now Happy But someone gave a thumbs-down to my comment! Sad It was probably someone who hates scaryroll.

Well it wasn't me. Basketball
Back to top Go down
OmriSama

PostSubject: Re: Respawned_Demon is so silly   Respawned_Demon is so silly I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:40 am

Did someone say my name? Mischief
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: Respawned_Demon is so silly   Respawned_Demon is so silly I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:44 am

OmriSama, you suck a lot.
Back to top Go down
OmriSama

PostSubject: Re: Respawned_Demon is so silly   Respawned_Demon is so silly I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:10 am

gtfo kurt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Respawned_Demon is so silly   Respawned_Demon is so silly I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Respawned_Demon is so silly
Page 1 of 1