The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For those of you work

Go down 
+2
Hollow_Viscus
Green_shoes
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee
Experience Points: 25/100

For those of you work Empty
PostSubject: For those of you work   For those of you work I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:07 pm

Do you guys ever save away some of your pay each week? I always try and make sure that 10% of my pay is put into my savings each week.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: For those of you work   For those of you work I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:08 pm

I don't buy a lot of things so it's saved anyway.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

PostSubject: Re: For those of you work   For those of you work I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:18 pm

Recently, I've started just taking out like $200 each time I get paid and not really touching the rest in my account.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

PostSubject: Re: For those of you work   For those of you work I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:07 pm

Most of my money (from whatever) goes to paying rent and utilities. The rest is for eating (which I do too much) and entertainment.

I am going to start putting away at least $75 a month into savings, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: For those of you work   For those of you work I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:54 am

Never saved in my life.

I'm a dumb asshole.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: For those of you work   For those of you work I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:35 pm

but i loooooove you!

during highschool and early college, i always had about $1000 in savings.... however, since my mom died, tommy has been more stingy with helping me out... right now, i have $200 in savings. AND i found out yesterday i need new tires on my car. FML. soooooo i'm about to be REAL super-duper broke!

yaaaaaaaay.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: For those of you work   For those of you work I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:49 pm

Well, I just walked out of my job. So apparently it's a good thing I've saved a little.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: For those of you work   For those of you work I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:35 pm

lol the walkout. Never had the pleasure. My last day was yesterday too, and now I have a week off until the next job starts up.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: For those of you work   For those of you work I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:27 pm

roughdraft_zero wrote:
lol the walkout. Never had the pleasure. My last day was yesterday too, and now I have a week off until the next job starts up.

I thought you liked that job though.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: For those of you work   For those of you work I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:12 pm

I have a friend who did a particularly funny walkout. And really, the only thing that makes it funny is so out of character it was for him. He's the quiet geek type, knows a lot about science and all that stuff, and isn't very excitable.

So several years ago, he was working at White Castle. After like a week or less of working there and deciding it was total bullshit, he grabs handfuls of food, shoves it in his mouth, pours up a large drink, and just walks out. Didn't say a thing, didn't shout, "I'm quitting this stupid job!" Just savagely ate the food in the middle of the work day and went home.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: For those of you work   For those of you work I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:49 am

That's not so funny if you've ever worked at a fast food place. That's pretty normal.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: For those of you work   For those of you work I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm

Hollow_Viscus wrote:
roughdraft_zero wrote:

Enterprise? Heck no. Hated that place. All it is is a high-pressure sales job disguised as customer service with easy management opportunities.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: For those of you work   For those of you work I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:57 pm

roughdraft_zero wrote:
Hollow_Viscus wrote:
roughdraft_zero wrote:

Enterprise? Heck no. Hated that place. All it is is a high-pressure sales job disguised as customer service with easy management opportunities.

No not that one. The warehouse job that came after Enterprise.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: For those of you work   For those of you work I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:04 pm

that's the one that is starting next week. So I can't say whether or not I like it yet, but it definitely seems more promising than Enterprise.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: For those of you work   For those of you work I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:47 am

You made the thread a month ago almost you should have already started you overzealous faggot.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: For those of you work   For those of you work I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:51 am

overzealous? lol dictionary.com-get.

And look at the motherfucking thread title: PROBABLY getting another job again. Plus it was not a month, barely three weeks, and I only mentioned that I had an interview. I never said anything about a start date or that I had in fact for sure landed the job. AND. AND. You chocolate ding dong! I was actually supposed to start today but they pushed me back a week because there were no openings for orientation.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: For those of you work   For those of you work I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:30 am

I knew you got it as soon as you mentioned it that is why I'm disappointed you haven't started until now.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: For those of you work   For those of you work I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:59 pm

you have so much faith in us, blooge!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those of you work   For those of you work I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For those of you work
Page 1 of 1