The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mutha fuckin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

Mutha fuckin Empty
PostSubject: Mutha fuckin   Mutha fuckin I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:21 am

Dark Castle tomorrow night. Well, technically, tonight. I still don't have a job... but fuck it. I can't miss my favorite fucking band live.

OH! Ian... it's too late now, but I asked if you lived near Birmingham because they played there a few nights ago. I was banned from IGN so I could never respond. And then you couldn't get on here... so... yeah...

I was actually thinking about going to that show, too.... but with the whole job thing I decided not to.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

Mutha fuckin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mutha fuckin   Mutha fuckin I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:39 am

Sucks when you end up missing out on stuff.
Back to top Go down
Iangorge
VIP
Iangorge

Mutha fuckin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mutha fuckin   Mutha fuckin I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:01 pm

Loxx O))) wrote:
OH! Ian... it's too late now, but I asked if you lived near Birmingham because they played there a few nights ago. I was banned from IGN so I could never respond. And then you couldn't get on here... so... yeah...
Fuck. That would've been sweet, too. Oh well. Maybe I'll see 'em some other time.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

Mutha fuckin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mutha fuckin   Mutha fuckin I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:09 pm

Dude, I'm excited. Tonight is going to be awesome.

All in this little place

Back to top Go down
Iangorge
VIP
Iangorge

Mutha fuckin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mutha fuckin   Mutha fuckin I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:35 pm

Holy shit that's gotta be sweet.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

Mutha fuckin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mutha fuckin   Mutha fuckin I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:59 pm

I'm actually glad that a lot of the bands I listen to are relatively small and I get to see them in such small and shoddy venues. It all has a really nice vibe to it and you get to hang out with the bands. I was watching Mastodon's dvd the other night and they talked about how they like to be able to hang out with their fans and if that there is someone that wants to meet them, they will. It's all got that nice and friendly vibe going for it. The bands act like they want to hang out with you rather than standing around off limits to themselves.

I'm rambling. But it's really fucking cool. I think it's awesome that I've met every band I've seen live.
Back to top Go down
Iangorge
VIP
Iangorge

Mutha fuckin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mutha fuckin   Mutha fuckin I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:14 pm

That is cool, though. It's not as great when after the show the guys go off into a room that you have to pay 3 times your original ticket price so you can go in the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mutha fuckin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mutha fuckin   Mutha fuckin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mutha fuckin
Page 1 of 1