The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Egad!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

Egad! Empty
PostSubject: Egad!   Egad! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:34 am

Last night I was hanging out in my room for several hours until around 8 a.m. and had the most potent stanky gas imaginable. I kept blasting away, almost repulsed by my own fumes, but finding great delight in it anyway. Didn't even stop when I tried going to bed—kept "shitting" my pants and having a wave of death greet my nostrils every half-minute. Though I eventually did fall asleep.

Woke up, went to work, been around different places of the house. Walked past my room and noticed this really foul stench. Paid no heed. Walked past it again some hours later and thought, "What the hell??? Where's this coming from??"

Sniffed around and was led to my room. I had found the source. All that gas I had blasted in my room stagnated there and refuses to leave! I have no window, so there's nothing I can do to air it out besides get a fan and blow it into the hallway for the rest of the household to enjoy. Oh, and my sister's room is right across from mine.

I was not privy to how ghastly my gas was—not to the extent that it is. Clearly, having been in the fecal smoke cloud for so long, my perceptions of normality had waned, and I would not realize the true extent of this travesty until I would return later and survey the horror in context.

Though even now, the same shit smells leak from my O, and the process has begun anew.

My room is plagued and shall never smell good nor neutral again. Only the most fetid air will be found there.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee
Experience Points: 25/100

Egad! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egad!   Egad! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:35 pm

Bottle that shit up and start making home made fart bombs. You will make a fortune without any effort.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

Egad! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egad!   Egad! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:18 pm

no window? srsly?
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

Egad! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egad!   Egad! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:44 am

It's technically not a bedroom. It's the library, but I've got these old shelves as walls, and an open doorway with no door or curtain or anything, lol. Only windows I've got are those little box-shaped ones meant only to let through light.
Back to top Go down
Iangorge
VIP
Iangorge

Egad! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egad!   Egad! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:54 am

What the fuck?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Egad! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egad!   Egad! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down