The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I had some programming homework I was really hung up on

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

I had some programming homework I was really hung up on Empty
PostSubject: I had some programming homework I was really hung up on   I had some programming homework I was really hung up on I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:43 pm

Didn't know what the fuck my problem was... We were supposed to just do these little question things in the back of the chapter. Anyway, this section was about fixing a piece of code. Everything looked right to me. I was racking my brain. See, I thought there was actually a problem with the actual logic in these lines of code.

I was supposed to be looking for stupid details like putting tax instead of decTax in one spot.

Ugh.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: I had some programming homework I was really hung up on   I had some programming homework I was really hung up on I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:45 pm

as of right now I"m trying to show that (Pi^2)/6 >= Sum (1/n^2)
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I had some programming homework I was really hung up on   I had some programming homework I was really hung up on I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:49 pm

You have fun with that, ha.

Man... I'll be glad when I'm done with this damn class. Tired
Back to top Go down
CnC6

CnC6

PostSubject: Re: I had some programming homework I was really hung up on   I had some programming homework I was really hung up on I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:41 pm

Programming is easy. I'd be glad to help you out if you needed it.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I had some programming homework I was really hung up on   I had some programming homework I was really hung up on I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:44 pm

We're allowed to work in groups in class... so I'm going to try and figure this stuff out with some guys tomorrow. And if I'm still having problems, I'd really appreciate the help. It's Visual BASIC. Last year, I did fine with it up until like the last project. And I haven't done anything with the software for over a month so jumping back into it now I'm a little lost because it's expanding on those things I was already having problems with.
Back to top Go down
CnC6

CnC6

PostSubject: Re: I had some programming homework I was really hung up on   I had some programming homework I was really hung up on I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:45 pm

Visual Basic is seriously a joke; don't hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I had some programming homework I was really hung up on   I had some programming homework I was really hung up on I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:48 pm

A lot of it is easy. And I'm looking at the finished project and I think 'Well, this isn't hard at all.' But then I get confused somewhere in the middle. Tongue RPG and COBOL seem like they are going to be more enjoyable to me. I did a bit of work in RPG today and it was alright.

But yeah, thanks. I appreciate it. I'm sure it won't be long before I come to you.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: I had some programming homework I was really hung up on   I had some programming homework I was really hung up on I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:05 am

So like, I go hard on that problem for like 2 1/2 hours yesterday before caving and emailing my prof. He doesn't respond to me, and I have class today in which he gives us an inequality which pretty much gives the answer right off the bat. I really fucking love it when that happens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I had some programming homework I was really hung up on   I had some programming homework I was really hung up on I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I had some programming homework I was really hung up on
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Academy :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: