The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who here knows how bit torrent works?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

Who here knows how bit torrent works? Empty
PostSubject: Who here knows how bit torrent works?   Who here knows how bit torrent works? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:09 pm

Why isn't my shit seeding? It was, now all the downloads are red and nothing is happening. It says there are peers, but I'm not seeding.
Back to top Go down
GROCERIES

GROCERIES

Title : sux

PostSubject: Re: Who here knows how bit torrent works?   Who here knows how bit torrent works? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:21 pm

It could be that you moved the files from the folder you're seeding to another location on the computer or your destination of what folder(s) you're seeding changed.

Is there any error message next to the files that you're trying to seed on the bit torrent program?
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: Who here knows how bit torrent works?   Who here knows how bit torrent works? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:41 pm

no, it says it's seeding, but it's like nobody can connect or something.
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

Title : Notorious Clintorious

PostSubject: Re: Who here knows how bit torrent works?   Who here knows how bit torrent works? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:44 pm

If you just started it, it may take time to set up (get all the connects, etc).
Back to top Go down
GROCERIES

GROCERIES

PostSubject: Re: Who here knows how bit torrent works?   Who here knows how bit torrent works? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:46 pm

In your preferences tab, there might be a download or upload tab. There may be something that says Allow X downloaders or something like that. Or even allow X KB/s to be uploaded.

I haven't had this problem before, but I know you can limit the amount of KB/s for uploading and also how many people can download from you.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: Who here knows how bit torrent works?   Who here knows how bit torrent works? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:51 pm

all of that shit is good, it's so weird why nobody can connect. Probably this new secuirty thing my stepdad put on the fucking router
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: Who here knows how bit torrent works?   Who here knows how bit torrent works? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:51 pm

Possibly.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Who here knows how bit torrent works?   Who here knows how bit torrent works? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:02 pm

Heh. Stepdads.
Back to top Go down
GROCERIES

GROCERIES

PostSubject: Re: Who here knows how bit torrent works?   Who here knows how bit torrent works? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:28 am

That might be. You may have to forward port(s). What kind of router is it? What exactly did he do?
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: Who here knows how bit torrent works?   Who here knows how bit torrent works? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:30 am

I have no idea. I'm just going to get my own router.
Back to top Go down
GROCERIES

GROCERIES

PostSubject: Re: Who here knows how bit torrent works?   Who here knows how bit torrent works? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:34 am

That should solve that problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who here knows how bit torrent works?   Who here knows how bit torrent works? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who here knows how bit torrent works?
Page 1 of 1