The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My brother

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

My brother Empty
PostSubject: My brother   My brother I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:48 pm

just came into the kitchen, looked in the fridge, and very disgruntlingly uttered under his breath something about "more fucking sugar," probably in relation to us not having much food at the moment, though there's quite a bit of sweet stuff hanging around, lol. So, he's really pissed about it.

But the thing is, he's 31 for crying out loud. Does he really need to rely on mommy and daddy to buy him food he wants to eat? He really pisses me off, because he drinks more milk and juice than anyone, but never buys any of it. I've bought food for the family plenty of times.

Oy.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

My brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: My brother   My brother I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:57 pm

maybe he should go get a fucking job
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

My brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: My brother   My brother I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:23 pm

Doesn't he work at the bakery, too?
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

My brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: My brother   My brother I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:25 pm

He does, but I dunno—my dad's not a very good businessman, to be honest. It's difficult for him to pay for all the bills and pay all of us regularly. My brother kind of gave up asking for regular paychecks; me, I was persistent for years and finally gained access to my dad's checking account, lol. (My account is linked to his, so it's a simple click of a button for me to get paid.)

So, I guess it kind of makes sense for him to expect food, because the way he makes up for not getting paid what he earns, he just figures that's taken out of his paycheck—food, rent, and that. I probably shouldn't be complaining myself, because his situation sucks, lol.

But, if it really bothers him, he could always go find a different job and then buy things. I've asked him before why he doesn't, and he says it's because he likes the amount of free time he's given. Makes sense, but if your situation's shit when you could clearly fix it, there's not really much a reason to complain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: My brother   My brother I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My brother
Page 1 of 1