The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Piracy (downloading... not stealing and murder on the high seas)

Go down 
+6
Ancient Rune
Hollow_Viscus
Abnormal Freak
roughdraft_zero
Electroretard
Loxx O)))
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
After_The_Barrel_Roll

After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

Piracy (downloading... not stealing and murder on the high seas) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piracy (downloading... not stealing and murder on the high seas)   Piracy (downloading... not stealing and murder on the high seas) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:35 am

I haven't read the replies here yet, but as a fan of music...it's great to discover bands and genres you have never heard before. As a musician I don't really mind it either. If it is heard and I am able to make a living then I'm not butt hurt. I do own a lot of music btw. I respect people who buy their music, but if they don't know how much goes to the band and how much goes to the label... I will feel a little bit irked.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: Piracy (downloading... not stealing and murder on the high seas)   Piracy (downloading... not stealing and murder on the high seas) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:20 pm

So what do you guys use for downloading sources and shit now? btjunkie and blogspots are failing me at the moment, and if they're not doing it then DC++ won't. I've got a profile at oink or waffles or whatever the hell it is now but I never use it because I download some shit and nothing ever seeds for me so my ratio is garbage.
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Piracy (downloading... not stealing and murder on the high seas)   Piracy (downloading... not stealing and murder on the high seas) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:23 pm

Cghost21 wrote:
So what do you guys use for downloading sources and shit now? btjunkie and blogspots are failing me at the moment, and if they're not doing it then DC++ won't. I've got a profile at oink or waffles or whatever the hell it is now but I never use it because I download some shit and nothing ever seeds for me so my ratio is garbage.

I stay away from torrents. If blogspots are letting you down then just searching with "mediafire" is another option. You can also resort to going on 4chan /rs/ and just search up a band name or album name and you might find it. If not I guess just make a thread on /mu/ asking for some guy to upload it. /mu/ also is able to get you a what.cd invite
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: Piracy (downloading... not stealing and murder on the high seas)   Piracy (downloading... not stealing and murder on the high seas) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:26 pm

what.cd is the account I have, not waffles. Like I said, I don't use it becaus eI can't get anyone uploading off of me, no matter how much I seed. And I don't upload torrents there because of how hitler like their bullshit standards are.

I don't know what /mu/ is.
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Piracy (downloading... not stealing and murder on the high seas)   Piracy (downloading... not stealing and murder on the high seas) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:37 pm

not sure if I'm allowed to post a link to the site here but I will anyways. And I think you can get a waffles.fm account here as well. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: Piracy (downloading... not stealing and murder on the high seas)   Piracy (downloading... not stealing and murder on the high seas) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:01 pm

Cool, I'll check it out
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: Piracy (downloading... not stealing and murder on the high seas)   Piracy (downloading... not stealing and murder on the high seas) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:36 pm

What are you looking for that you can't find? I get all my stuff from blogspot/mediafire/megaupload searches.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: Piracy (downloading... not stealing and murder on the high seas)   Piracy (downloading... not stealing and murder on the high seas) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:07 pm

some gothic country shit. A couple various artists albums and some other shit that isn't coming up.
Back to top Go down

Piracy (downloading... not stealing and murder on the high seas)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2