The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole

Go down 
+9
jeffnogo
Ancient Rune
IAmHeavenSent
Loxx O)))
Abnormal Freak
tuggernuts
Hollow_Viscus
Cghost21
roughdraft_zero
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole Empty
PostSubject: Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole   Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:38 am

I paid $3.66/gallon for 87 today. Took $66 to fill up.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole   Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:43 am

jesus
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole   Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:50 am

what do you pay? 35 pence per deciliter of petrol or some whacked bullshit?
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole   Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:54 am

I don't know, I don't drive. I think gas here is like 1.20 something a litre, but I'm not sure. I also don't know how that relates to gallons either because I never learned that archaic imperial bullshit.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole   Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:55 am

I think it's like 3.78 liters to a gallon, or something close to that at least. That would mean you're paying close to the same or more (if you were paying for it, that is).
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole   Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:57 am

It's still ridiculously expensive. I can't imagine what it's like in Vancouver right now.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole   Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:14 am

I haven't been paying attention lately. I just saw this gas station today on the way to work that had gas for 3.79 or something. I lol'd.
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

tuggernuts

Title : The Mighty Masturbator

PostSubject: Re: Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole   Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:39 am

When I was in Chicago it was 3.69. Thankfully I didn't have to fill up there and could wait til I was back in Michigan where it was 3.39. Yay 30 cents.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole   Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:48 am

Most I've ever paid was $4.85/gallon in South San Francisco in late summer 2008. Highest I've ever seen was just under $7/gallon summer 2006 at the Orlando airport, but that one was a strange one cuz it was only the airport gas station that was that much. Every other gas station in town was normal prices (I think like $2.30s at the time). That place was full of cars though lol. I couldn't believe it. I know that they usually try to gouge people at airport gas stations but that was unreal.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole   Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:35 am

In your faces, mofos. I paid like $3.24, though the station just across the street was like $3.45.

Still felt gypped. But, I paid some cents less than you, so HA!
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole   Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:53 am

Don't know how much it is here but I've got to get some tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

PostSubject: Re: Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole   Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:03 pm

i'm thrilled that this is in time for my trip to Nashville AND when I'll have to be going back and forth to Grenada a lot of weekends. SWELL!
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole   Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:17 pm

I told my friend who lives in Iowa about how much gas shot up in the last couple days, and I asked her how much it is out there. She said she didn't know, and I remarked, "Been a while since you been to the pump?" And she said, "No, I never look. I just put the credit card in and go."

Plain
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

tuggernuts

PostSubject: Re: Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole   Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:55 pm

Well, she's probably better off not knowing. Just because we know how much it is doesn't mean we buy it any less. Here we are bitching about how high it is, yet we still buy it anyways.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole   Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:06 pm

It's the notion that gas can be so relatively expensive to people like us, but have such a trivial and insignificant impact on her budget that it doesn't even warrant looking at the pump before you buy it, let alone "shopping around" for cheaper gas like so many people do.
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

tuggernuts

PostSubject: Re: Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole   Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:21 pm

PEOPLE LIKE US!??!?!?!?!?

Razz
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole   Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:14 pm

A feigned expression of agreement, a passive comment of, "Yeah, gas sucks," SOMETHING.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole   Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:51 am

Speaking of gas that exudes from my brown O, yesterday and the day prior I had poogas that smelled like rotten salami. It made me ill; it was not the kind of toot I like whiffing.

Thankfully I was finally able to shat it all out early this past afternoon. It came out in tiny turds over the course of those two days, and finally I'd eliminated all of it. Just in time for going to a gal's house and eating her delicious homemade lasagna, to cue/queue more gas in my chamber.
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

Ancient Rune

Title : Trolling Dick

PostSubject: Re: Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole   Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:01 am

Too bad we cant collect the gas from abs's ass and use it in our cars.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole   Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:25 pm

I've thought about that so many times. More specifically, using poo and pee as fuel. But imagine what kind of pollution that would do.
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

Title : Galder

PostSubject: Re: Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole   Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:34 pm

It wouldn't pollute anymore than they already do, which isn't anything of major significance. The cars would probably emit a questionable smell, though.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole   Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:05 am

I don't think there'd be any question about the smell.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole   Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:30 am

And that's precisely what I mean by air pollution. Y'really wanna breathe that?
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole   Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:55 pm

Paid 3.95 for 13 gallons yesterday. Cry
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

PostSubject: Re: Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole   Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:56 pm

I filled up yesterday and twice today. PAINFUL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole   Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gas that doesn't come out of AbnormalFreak's bunghole
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Academy :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: