The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey CnC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

Hey CnC Empty
PostSubject: Hey CnC   Hey CnC I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:46 am

Did you get the response to that math question?
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

Hey CnC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey CnC   Hey CnC I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:31 am

No he didn't.
Back to top Go down
CnC6

CnC6

Hey CnC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey CnC   Hey CnC I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:26 pm

Yeah, sorry for not responding. Midterms week has been killing me.

Your information sparked shit I hadn't thought about/done since like high school, so thanks so much. I got the problem all figured out and turned in. APPRECIATE IT.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

Hey CnC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey CnC   Hey CnC I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:30 pm

Since we're talking to CnC. I actually got that programming stuff figured out on my own and I'm doing a pretty ace job in my classes. I'm receiving a reward next Wednesday for actually having the highest average out of all the students in those classes.

So, what I mean to say is, I really appreciate your offer. And I didn't come to you because I just wanted to get it on my own and work shit out. Just don't want you to think I thought you wouldn't come through for me.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Cghost21

Cghost21

Hey CnC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey CnC   Hey CnC I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:18 pm

So what was the original problem? Or was that shit just a typo in the text book?
Back to top Go down
CnC6

CnC6

Hey CnC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey CnC   Hey CnC I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:21 pm

Loxx O))) wrote:
Since we're talking to CnC. I actually got that programming stuff figured out on my own and I'm doing a pretty ace job in my classes. I'm receiving a reward next Wednesday for actually having the highest average out of all the students in those classes.

So, what I mean to say is, I really appreciate your offer. And I didn't come to you because I just wanted to get it on my own and work shit out. Just don't want you to think I thought you wouldn't come through for me.

That's fine -- I would prefer you understand and complete it on your own; you'll learn and understand it better that way.

Cghost21 wrote:
So what was the original problem? Or was that shit just a typo in the text book?

I'm doing a type of error correction and detection in networks, and we're analyzing the cyclic code to find its capabilities by using polynomials. Here is the original statement, taken from the book if you're curious:

A generator with a factor of x + 1 can catch all odd numbers of errors. This means that we need to make x + 1 a factor of any generator. Note that we are not saying that the generator itself should be x + 1; we are saying that it should have a factor of x + 1. If it is only x + 1, it cannot catch the two adjacent isolated errors (see the previous section). For example, x4 + x2 + x + 1 can catch all odd-numbered errors since it can be written as a product of the two polynomials x + 1 and x3 + x2 + I.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

Hey CnC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey CnC   Hey CnC I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:22 pm

CnC... what kind of work do you do?
Back to top Go down
CnC6

CnC6

Hey CnC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey CnC   Hey CnC I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:24 pm

I'm a Junior in college, double majoring in Computer Science and Information Assurance. I'll ( hopefully ) have a new job soon working at a software security firm. After that i'll be interning for the NSA.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

Hey CnC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey CnC   Hey CnC I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:27 pm

Wow. You're pretty set, huh?
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

Hey CnC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey CnC   Hey CnC I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:31 pm

CnC6 wrote:
I'm doing a type of error correction and detection in networks, and we're analyzing the cyclic code to find its capabilities by using polynomials. Here is the original statement, taken from the book if you're curious:

A generator with a factor of x + 1 can catch all odd numbers of errors. This means that we need to make x + 1 a factor of any generator. Note that we are not saying that the generator itself should be x + 1; we are saying that it should have a factor of x + 1. If it is only x + 1, it cannot catch the two adjacent isolated errors (see the previous section). For example, x4 + x2 + x + 1 can catch all odd-numbered errors since it can be written as a product of the two polynomials x + 1 and x3 + x2 + I.

Book has a typo then, that's not correct.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey CnC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey CnC   Hey CnC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey CnC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Academy :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: