The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just because you asked...

Go down 
+12
possybending
Electroretard
Ancient Rune
roughdraft_zero
tuggernuts
seepia.
Abnormal Freak
RespawnedDemon
Hollow_Viscus
jeffnogo
Cghost21
Loxx O)))
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

Just because you asked... Empty
PostSubject: Just because you asked...   Just because you asked... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:07 pm

Alright, let's try to end this before it gets too out of hand please?

Last edited by Loxx O))) on Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: Just because you asked...   Just because you asked... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

Title : Galder

PostSubject: Re: Just because you asked...   Just because you asked... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:58 pm

This shit just got real.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Just because you asked...   Just because you asked... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:39 pm

I'd tap that.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

Title : J-Silky Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Just because you asked...   Just because you asked... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:56 pm

No comment
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

PostSubject: Re: Just because you asked...   Just because you asked... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:27 pm

You have 540 friends on facebook and apparently won't accept friend requests from people you don't know in real life? Bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: Just because you asked...   Just because you asked... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:28 pm

I'd throw it in her.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: Just because you asked...   Just because you asked... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:56 pm

jeffnogo wrote:
You have 540 friends on facebook and apparently won't accept friend requests from people you don't know in real life? Bullshit.
Yeah I have friends and a life. What a shocker.

And fuck you Abby.
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

PostSubject: Re: Just because you asked...   Just because you asked... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:07 pm

You probably know the people on this forum better than 85% of your "friends".
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: Just because you asked...   Just because you asked... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:13 pm

Umm.............no.........
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: Just because you asked...   Just because you asked... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:48 pm

RespawnedDemon wrote:
jeffnogo wrote:
Yeah I have friends and a life. What a shocker.

lol no you don't. We're probably better friends than the people leading you on in real life.
Back to top Go down
seepia.

seepia.

PostSubject: Re: Just because you asked...   Just because you asked... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:04 pm

Well hot commodity.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just because you asked...   Just because you asked... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:48 pm

Seriously... If you think those 540 people give more of a fuck about you than we do, you're a fucking retard. Not saying we honest to god love you or anything, but we give you attention and we talk to you or about you.

Casual acquaintances don't give a fuck about your life or your well being. Neither do schoolmates/class mates, whatever. No one has 500+ legitimate friends. No one. At least all these people on the internet gave enough of a fuck to wonder what you look like and to seek out who the fuck you were when we've known you for years. You think most of those assholes you accepted requests from would have done the same? No, they wouldn't. Unless your family is really creepy and tries to follow the gossip of everyone. And also consists of 500 people.

For example... I've got 110 or so friends on facebook. I try to not just be a facebook whore and add everyone. BR, galder, panda? They're probably closer to me than at least half of my friend list. I don't talk to those guys all the time but they probably know more about me... my tastes... my likes... my personality, etc... than most of those other people. Online doesn't mean artificial.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: Just because you asked...   Just because you asked... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:09 pm

RespawnedDemon wrote:
And fuck you Abby.

Now, now. Don't be so sensitive. You're the one always talking about receiving HJs and BJs from her. You MAAAAAADE me lust for her!

Besides, I'm only kidding. Sheesh.
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

tuggernuts

Title : The Mighty Masturbator

PostSubject: Re: Just because you asked...   Just because you asked... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:16 pm

Seriously. A lot of my facebook friends are people from high school that I haven't talked to since high school, lol.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Just because you asked...   Just because you asked... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:16 pm

I've bot 109 facebook friends. Cool
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

PostSubject: Re: Just because you asked...   Just because you asked... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:33 pm

Well, either way, you'd figure with 540 real friends, you'd be able to find someone to go to shows with you a little easier.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Just because you asked...   Just because you asked... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:43 pm

jeffnogo wrote:
Well, either way, you'd figure with 540 real friends, you'd be able to find someone to go to shows with you a little easier.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

Ancient Rune

Title : Trolling Dick

PostSubject: Re: Just because you asked...   Just because you asked... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:50 am

To Retard demon

Time to go through the ign metal community thread and find every post you have ever made in regards to sex and sending it to her. Im going to do everything in my power to ruin you for all the stupid retardation throughout the time you have been posting. Or you can quit being a fucking cock and add us to your FB cause i doubt those 500 friends give a fuck.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: Just because you asked...   Just because you asked... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:40 am

I think you should do that even if he does add you.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just because you asked...   Just because you asked... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:05 am

Come on... this was all in fun.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: Just because you asked...   Just because you asked... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:37 am

Ancient Rune wrote:
To Retard demon

Time to go through the ign metal community thread and find every post you have ever made in regards to sex and sending it to her. Im going to do everything in my power to ruin you for all the stupid retardation throughout the time you have been posting. Or you can quit being a fucking cock and add us to your FB cause i doubt those 500 friends give a fuck.
If you're gonna be an asshole and actually do something like that, then I will add you to shut you up. Please guys, just try and respect my privacy. That's all I ask.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just because you asked...   Just because you asked... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:01 am

Come on guys... don't do something to actually hurt his life. He hasn't done anything to deserve that.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: Just because you asked...   Just because you asked... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:02 am

Loxx O))) wrote:
Come on... this was all in fun.
Yeah well this hasn't been fun for me. Please just leave me and my girlfriend alone guys. Things are going really well for us, and I don't want you making contact and possibly saying something stupid to mess that up. I care about her a lot and have told you guys a lot of things privately. I would like to keep my real life separate, but you guys are having trouble respecting my wishes. I know a lot of you guys don't like me very much, however I ask that you please just stop with all of this stuff. I have a lot on my plate at the moment and a lot to worry about. I don't want to have to worry this stuff too. There are a lot of things I can imagine going wrong if I add you guys as friends so can we please just drop this entire subject.
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: Re: Just because you asked...   Just because you asked... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 12:02 pm

Here's a protip: If you don't want someone finding something about you online, then don't put it online.

Do you know Facebook has this feature where if you're in the same network at someone else, you can see their ENTIRE profile? Do you know how many people currently go to OU? 22 thousand. Millions of people are still in the network after graduating from there. That's millions of people who can see every single thing you do on FB.

Not to mention, literally anyone can view all the stuff you've posted on the Metal board without even signing up for IGN. It's completely open to the public.

If you consider that private, then you have a fucked up definition of privacy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just because you asked...   Just because you asked... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just because you asked...
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Academy :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: