The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Best Cereals

Go down 
+11
Green_shoes
IAmHeavenSent
tuggernuts
Clinton70
Hollow_Viscus
Iangorge
Ancient Rune
Cghost21
jeffnogo
Electroretard
roughdraft_zero
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

The Best Cereals Empty
PostSubject: The Best Cereals   The Best Cereals I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:28 pm

My list would basically be half Quaker products...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

my non-Quaker favorites are Cheerios, the Honey Nut and Multi-Grain flavors, Frosted Flakes (I guess my one overly-sugary, "kids" cereal that I really like--though I think Quaker Oh's! also have plenty of sugar, actually, but just aren't really targeted towards kids), and one I know Abner loves, Cracklin' Oat Bran.

another favorite of mine growing up that I'm pretty sure aren't made anymore since I haven't seen them in over ten years was raisin squares. They were basically mini wheats, not the frosted kind, with a raisin in the middle. God they were awesome. The best part about them was the cold milk would soak into the squares making it so that the raisin had an especially chewy texture. Wish they still made those.

I'ma go ahead and make guesses and say that Bluge's favorite is a tie between Count Chocula and Mr. T cereal (black), Abz's is any 100% bran cereal (pewpin), Clinty and Shea both share Rice Krispy Treats (cuz they're both sweeties), Cghost's anything maple (Canuck), Respond likes Trix (trickster jew), and Loxx only likes anything with a Star Wars promo tie-in, and replaces pouring milk over it with beer.
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Electroretard

Title : post-post

The Best Cereals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Cereals   The Best Cereals I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:32 pm

Apparently I don't like cereal.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

The Best Cereals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Cereals   The Best Cereals I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:35 pm

I don't know any black metal vegan alcohol-infused cereal made by Dogfish head, sorry.
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

Title : Galder

The Best Cereals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Cereals   The Best Cereals I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:52 pm

I'm a cereal freak, but I don't have enough time to post my faves just yet.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

The Best Cereals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Cereals   The Best Cereals I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:15 pm

Cinammon Toast Crunch is pretty god damn good. Don't care much for maple type cereals. Mind you, I can't even remember the last time I ate cereal.
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Electroretard

The Best Cereals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Cereals   The Best Cereals I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:48 pm

roughdraft_zero wrote:
I don't know any black metal vegan alcohol-infused cereal made by Dogfish head, sorry.

You clearly are mistaken. I fucking hate vegans.
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

Ancient Rune

Title : Trolling Dick

The Best Cereals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Cereals   The Best Cereals I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:12 pm

wow your taste in cereal fucking sucks.

These are fucking cereal.
Back to top Go down
Iangorge
VIP
Iangorge

The Best Cereals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Cereals   The Best Cereals I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:04 pm

I fucking HATE Honey Smacks and Golden Crisp. I had to eat that shit for breakfast/snack everyday for like five years back when I was because of nephrotic syndrome. Back when I was just 3, it was bland to me. Now, I can't stand that shit.

Everything else in the post above me kicks ass, though.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

The Best Cereals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Cereals   The Best Cereals I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:39 pm

I used to like frosted flakes but not anymore. The flakes stick to your teeth now.

I like Cheerios, Chex, Kix, and Reese's Puffs.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

The Best Cereals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Cereals   The Best Cereals I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:19 pm

Electroretard wrote:
roughdraft_zero wrote:

You clearly are mistaken. I fucking hate vegans.
I guess I am. Though not because I was implying that you were vegan, but instead that you would be empathetic to the causes of and enjoy the products of something niche that a people like vegans would produce. That and I know you're on A. Lunn's vegan black-punx beer-brewin' dick (not like I'm not also, obviously).

Ancient Rune wrote:
wow your taste in cereal fucking sucks.

*proceeds to post a bunch of bullshit for fat hyper 8 year-olds*

These are fucking cereal.

lol right. Honey Comb? That shit literally tastes like cardboard with zero additional flavor. I can't even taste any honey or sugar in dem shits. The rest of your list overall is fuckin whack, also.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

The Best Cereals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Cereals   The Best Cereals I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:16 am

roughdraft_zero wrote:
lol right. Honey Comb? That shit literally tastes like cardboard with zero additional flavor. I can't even taste any honey or sugar in dem shits. The rest of your list overall is fuckin whack, also.

I agree with you on the Honey Comb but Cinamon Toast Crunch and Apple Jacks are good.
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Electroretard

The Best Cereals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Cereals   The Best Cereals I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 2:06 am

Austin is on my dick. We on eachother's dicks.
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

Ancient Rune

The Best Cereals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Cereals   The Best Cereals I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 4:59 am

Electroretard wrote:
Austin is on my dick. We on eachother's dicks.

not going to lie but that sounds really gay
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

Ancient Rune

The Best Cereals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Cereals   The Best Cereals I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 5:05 am

I cant believe I forgot the godliest cereal of all time

Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

The Best Cereals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Cereals   The Best Cereals I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 6:36 am

thought you were too aryan to get down with the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

Ancient Rune

The Best Cereals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Cereals   The Best Cereals I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:02 am

he is clearly white though
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

Title : Galder

The Best Cereals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Cereals   The Best Cereals I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:43 pm

Boo Berry is better than Count Chocula.

As for my favorite unhealthy cereals, it's 1. Trix, 2. Cinnamon Toast Crunch, 3. Crunch Berries, and 4. Fruity Pebbles.

I usually eat the healthier kinds of cereals these days, lame I know, but there are some really good ones. If you can ever get your hands on Kashi Cinnamon Harvest, I'd recommend that. Also, Kashi U is fucking awesome.

Lastly, while it may not be the healthiest, it's definitely in the right direction, but all of the flavored Frosted Mini Wheats kick ass, especially the blueberry muffin kind.
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

Title : Notorious Clintorious

The Best Cereals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Cereals   The Best Cereals I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 4:00 pm

Best ever. What the fuck happened to it though? It's been gone for over 5-6 years.

I eat Corn Flakes, Crispix, sometimes Frosted Flakes, and Walmart/Meijer/store brand Cheerios. Oreo O's were the best though.
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

tuggernuts

Title : The Mighty Masturbator

The Best Cereals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Cereals   The Best Cereals I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 4:16 pm

Captain Crunch and Froot Loops.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

The Best Cereals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Cereals   The Best Cereals I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:55 pm

I was looking for those Honey Graham Oh's at the store today but couldn't find them.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy
Experience Points: 25/100

The Best Cereals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Cereals   The Best Cereals I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:16 pm

I AM a sweetie. Thank you r_z. My fave is cinnamon toast crunch, though. :-)
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

The Best Cereals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Cereals   The Best Cereals I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:56 am

i forgot about golden grahams those are good too
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

The Best Cereals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Cereals   The Best Cereals I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:11 am

Shea, your next word after "crunch" being one that begins with a "t" made me read that as "cinnamon toast cunt" lol.

And to be fair I don't totally dislike every sweet cereal, like everything in Rune's post. I'd just hate for my shelf of breakfast cereals to be made up of only that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee
Experience Points: 25/100

The Best Cereals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Cereals   The Best Cereals I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:11 am

Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

The Best Cereals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Cereals   The Best Cereals I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:50 am

I'm not too big on the ultra sugary cereals anymore. Stuff like Lucky Charms gives me a heart attack.

Probably my favorite cereal is Cracklin' Oat Bran, and I dig Honey Graham Oh's! as well. I'm a fan of Quaker Oatmeal when ya put cane sugar and milk in that shiz, but it usually leaves my stomach feeling pretty gross. Like, a purging kind of need-to-poo sensation, but instead of being driven out right away, it festers in my gut and colon for a good few hours until it finally explodes out of my O, so I try to avoid oatmeal if I need to be anywhere. If I'm just relaxing at home, s'all good, but when I'm relaxing at home and don't need to eat a cereal that sustains me until lunchtime, I'm usually too lazy to even make oatmeal, lol, even though it takes like two to three minutes in the microwave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Best Cereals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Cereals   The Best Cereals I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Best Cereals
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next