The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother

Go down 
+4
Ancient Rune
Electroretard
roughdraft_zero
Cghost21
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother Empty
PostSubject: not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother   not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:41 am

but I wanna learn to dance like this guy

Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother Empty
PostSubject: Re: not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother   not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:14 am

Billy Preston's the fucking man. Charles too.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother   not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:30 am

I knew you'd show some love
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: Re: not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother   not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:38 am

lol I don't like shoegaze. I like 2 shoegaze bands.
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

Ancient Rune

Title : Trolling Dick

PostSubject: Re: not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother   not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:44 am

NIGGA DANCE PARTY
Back to top Go down
TheDarkSasser

TheDarkSasser

Title : Proud Homosexual

PostSubject: Re: not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother   not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:13 am

This is pretty amazing.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother   not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:52 pm

I give a disclaimer and the two people I knew wouldn't like it come in anyway.
Back to top Go down
Shrike

Shrike

PostSubject: Re: not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother   not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:57 pm

Fucking awesome.

How did we go from that to fucking 'N Sync?
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother   not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:01 pm

Because if we quantified the collective musical taste of the masses it wouldn't be worth a shit in my fucking underwear
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother   not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:09 pm

I'd rather have that suit.
Back to top Go down
GROCERIES

GROCERIES

Title : sux

PostSubject: Re: not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother   not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:14 pm

Of course, it's because you're a ni-

-ce guy.
Back to top Go down
Shrike

Shrike

PostSubject: Re: not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother   not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:21 am

2:40 = win

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother   not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:15 pm

lol ellen

lol swedish pop
Back to top Go down
Shrike

Shrike

PostSubject: Re: not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother   not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 10:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

We had ABBA, Britain had the Beatles, what the fuck did the US have? NOTHING, I say, NOTHING!

Robyn is fucking genius. The fact that she's pimping on Ellen is irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

Ancient Rune

PostSubject: Re: not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother   not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:02 pm

Shrike wrote:
We had ABBA, Britain had the Beatles, what the fuck did the US have? NOTHING, I say, NOTHING!

Back to top Go down
Shrike

Shrike

PostSubject: Re: not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother   not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:43 pm

How is Elvis pop? Also, he sucks.
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

Ancient Rune

PostSubject: Re: not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother   not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:52 pm

Shrike wrote:
How is Elvis pop? Also, he sucks.

ok then even though i fucking hate him

Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother   not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:43 pm

Ellen has a pretty impressive stage for live performances.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother   not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:57 pm

How is Elvis pop? Are you serious?

Also: MOTOWN
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

Ancient Rune

PostSubject: Re: not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother   not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:56 pm

When am I ever serious. Also i didnt read the context all i saw was the US has nothing so i posted the first thing that popped in my head which is just about everything i post.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother   not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 2:39 am

this thread is about Billy Preston being awesome not that hound dog loving fag
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother   not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 4:09 am

Ancient Rune wrote:
When am I ever serious. Also i didnt read the context all i saw was the US has nothing so i posted the first thing that popped in my head which is just about everything i post.

I should have posted it as, "How is Elvis pop?" Are you serious?

Because he most certainly is pop, is what I was getting at.
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

Ancient Rune

PostSubject: Re: not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother   not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:09 am

Ok I see next time use a quote tag for what post you were refering to
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother   not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:12 am

thanks will do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother   not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

not black metal or shoegaze so electro and ancientrune may as well not even bother
Page 1 of 1