The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can you do THIS watching stand-up on television, huh Chaddy!?

Go down 
+7
jeffnogo
Loxx O)))
Hollow_Viscus
Abnormal Freak
GROCERIES
Cghost21
roughdraft_zero
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

Can you do THIS watching stand-up on television, huh Chaddy!? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you do THIS watching stand-up on television, huh Chaddy!?   Can you do THIS watching stand-up on television, huh Chaddy!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:34 am

Ab in Minnesota. Me in Washington pretty soon.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: Can you do THIS watching stand-up on television, huh Chaddy!?   Can you do THIS watching stand-up on television, huh Chaddy!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 3:19 am

Oh right, I though there was one from Minnesota but couldn't remember. I guess travis gets pretty damn cold in Michigan too.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: Can you do THIS watching stand-up on television, huh Chaddy!?   Can you do THIS watching stand-up on television, huh Chaddy!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 3:37 am

Cghost21 wrote:
plaid is for fags. Seriously, shit looks so stupid

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: Can you do THIS watching stand-up on television, huh Chaddy!?   Can you do THIS watching stand-up on television, huh Chaddy!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 3:54 am

Abnormal Freak wrote:
Cghost21 wrote:
plaid is for fags. Seriously, shit looks so stupid

Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Can you do THIS watching stand-up on television, huh Chaddy!?   Can you do THIS watching stand-up on television, huh Chaddy!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 4:00 am

pretty much. plaid is rad and Chad is bad.

and in this part of Northern California it can sometimes dip into the 20s (farenheit), but not even every year and never for very long. But I definitely live close enough to places that I like to go to, like Tahoe, that get to zero degrees and below. Either way, plaid and flannel are both fucking dope and I love em and Chad sucks.

And my buddy next to me is indeed awesome. Cooler than me? Probably. He rides fixies.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: Can you do THIS watching stand-up on television, huh Chaddy!?   Can you do THIS watching stand-up on television, huh Chaddy!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 4:02 am

dips into the 20's lol
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Can you do THIS watching stand-up on television, huh Chaddy!?   Can you do THIS watching stand-up on television, huh Chaddy!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 4:07 am

cold elitist lol
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: Can you do THIS watching stand-up on television, huh Chaddy!?   Can you do THIS watching stand-up on television, huh Chaddy!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 4:12 am

cold elitist should be a synonym for canadian just like wearing plaid should be an international calling card for faggotry
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: Can you do THIS watching stand-up on television, huh Chaddy!?   Can you do THIS watching stand-up on television, huh Chaddy!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:26 am

The world's greatest Canadian wears plaid.

Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

tuggernuts

Title : The Mighty Masturbator

PostSubject: Re: Can you do THIS watching stand-up on television, huh Chaddy!?   Can you do THIS watching stand-up on television, huh Chaddy!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:30 am

Don't look anything like I expected.

And yes, it gets fuckin cold here in Michigan.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Can you do THIS watching stand-up on television, huh Chaddy!?   Can you do THIS watching stand-up on television, huh Chaddy!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:03 am

Cuz I'm not black right?
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

Title : Notorious Clintorious

PostSubject: Re: Can you do THIS watching stand-up on television, huh Chaddy!?   Can you do THIS watching stand-up on television, huh Chaddy!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:30 pm

Its 60 in this house because the gas company is screwing wit me. Need to find some flannel.

Yea, we see cold spells here.

/Al Borland]
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

Title : Galder

PostSubject: Re: Can you do THIS watching stand-up on television, huh Chaddy!?   Can you do THIS watching stand-up on television, huh Chaddy!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 4:08 pm

Wow, you look so normal.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Can you do THIS watching stand-up on television, huh Chaddy!?   Can you do THIS watching stand-up on television, huh Chaddy!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:54 pm

Thank you. I credit black metal for saving my life and cleaning me up to be such a presentable and acceptable human being.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Can you do THIS watching stand-up on television, huh Chaddy!?   Can you do THIS watching stand-up on television, huh Chaddy!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:21 am

Can you go blackface just for me? Batting
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

PostSubject: Re: Can you do THIS watching stand-up on television, huh Chaddy!?   Can you do THIS watching stand-up on television, huh Chaddy!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:58 am

I have a friend that has a somewhat similar look to you, and he's fucking serious about his black metal as well. Sure, he will sometimes wear a metal shirt, but he'll only ever wear the very minimalistic ones with usually no more than a simple and unoffensive logo.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Can you do THIS watching stand-up on television, huh Chaddy!?   Can you do THIS watching stand-up on television, huh Chaddy!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:56 am

I go out in blackface all the time, so I can't say I'd do it specifically for you, but if you just want me to dedicate one outing for you that's no problem.

"Serious about my black metal" lol. I have no problem about wearing offensive band shirts, though I guess I don't have any myself because I'm not into many bands that would bother making something like that. Or maybe even I'm into a band that would and I even do have one of their shirts, but I still don't have an "offensive" one because I maybe preferred a different design or something.

I do have what I would consider to be a lot of music-related t-shirts, though--like 25-30, and probably half or slightly more are metal. I wear them often too. When they start to make up a large percentage of my entire t-shirt collection like that they can't help but frequently make their way into the wardrobe rotation, regardless of whatever social situation I'm in that they may or may not be appropriate for haha.
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

PostSubject: Re: Can you do THIS watching stand-up on television, huh Chaddy!?   Can you do THIS watching stand-up on television, huh Chaddy!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:39 am

I've taught several classes wearing black metal shirts. I tend to avoid the really over the top ones in that case, but I've been sporting a Satanic Warmaster shirt all day long today while traveling and meeting new astronomers at this observatory. I was just too rushed/busy to bother changing into something more appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you do THIS watching stand-up on television, huh Chaddy!?   Can you do THIS watching stand-up on television, huh Chaddy!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can you do THIS watching stand-up on television, huh Chaddy!?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2