The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not sure if this woman is an idiot or the most fucked up hipster of all time

Go down 
+4
roughdraft_zero
Hollow_Viscus
Iangorge
Ancient Rune
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ancient Rune

Ancient Rune

Title : Trolling Dick

Not sure if this woman is an idiot or the most fucked up hipster of all time Empty
PostSubject: Not sure if this woman is an idiot or the most fucked up hipster of all time   Not sure if this woman is an idiot or the most fucked up hipster of all time I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

oh look shes from Portland too

wanted to feel one with the horse lol
Back to top Go down
Iangorge
VIP
Iangorge

Not sure if this woman is an idiot or the most fucked up hipster of all time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this woman is an idiot or the most fucked up hipster of all time   Not sure if this woman is an idiot or the most fucked up hipster of all time I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:43 am

Saw some of the pics on reddit like two weeks ago and I thought they were some Eastern European weirdos, but fucking WOW at her actually just being some hipster from Portland. What's next?
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this woman is an idiot or the most fucked up hipster of all time   Not sure if this woman is an idiot or the most fucked up hipster of all time I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 6:07 pm

What's up with people from Oregon and horses? First Mr. Hands and now this!
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this woman is an idiot or the most fucked up hipster of all time   Not sure if this woman is an idiot or the most fucked up hipster of all time I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 6:21 pm

I'm now 100% convinced you don't know what a hipster is.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this woman is an idiot or the most fucked up hipster of all time   Not sure if this woman is an idiot or the most fucked up hipster of all time I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 7:25 pm

I saw the pictures somewhere... but I can't find them now.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this woman is an idiot or the most fucked up hipster of all time   Not sure if this woman is an idiot or the most fucked up hipster of all time I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:46 pm

Loxx O))) wrote:
I saw the pictures somewhere... but I can't find them now.

They sound very interesting and artsy. I'd like to see them. study
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this woman is an idiot or the most fucked up hipster of all time   Not sure if this woman is an idiot or the most fucked up hipster of all time I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:46 pm

Uncensored gory n00dz plz.
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

Ancient Rune

Title : Trolling Dick

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this woman is an idiot or the most fucked up hipster of all time   Not sure if this woman is an idiot or the most fucked up hipster of all time I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:40 pm

roughdraft_zero wrote:
you take things to serious bro
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this woman is an idiot or the most fucked up hipster of all time   Not sure if this woman is an idiot or the most fucked up hipster of all time I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:54 pm

IS NO ONE GOING TO POST THE GOD DAMN PICTURES!?
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this woman is an idiot or the most fucked up hipster of all time   Not sure if this woman is an idiot or the most fucked up hipster of all time I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:20 pm

ripping off Tom Green
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this woman is an idiot or the most fucked up hipster of all time   Not sure if this woman is an idiot or the most fucked up hipster of all time I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:59 pm

Ancient Rune wrote:
roughdraft_zero wrote:
you take things to serious bro

y u so srs rite now tho?
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this woman is an idiot or the most fucked up hipster of all time   Not sure if this woman is an idiot or the most fucked up hipster of all time I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:14 am

Here's the pics

Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this woman is an idiot or the most fucked up hipster of all time   Not sure if this woman is an idiot or the most fucked up hipster of all time I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:19 am

Hollow_Viscus wrote:
Here's the pics

I find this incredibly funny
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this woman is an idiot or the most fucked up hipster of all time   Not sure if this woman is an idiot or the most fucked up hipster of all time I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:14 am

Way to post those stupid shitty pictures but not your "tight" senior high pics, Bluge.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this woman is an idiot or the most fucked up hipster of all time   Not sure if this woman is an idiot or the most fucked up hipster of all time I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:38 am

I'll upload it tomorrow gawsh!
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this woman is an idiot or the most fucked up hipster of all time   Not sure if this woman is an idiot or the most fucked up hipster of all time I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:43 pm

What a fucked up weirdy

and not even a decent tit shot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this woman is an idiot or the most fucked up hipster of all time   Not sure if this woman is an idiot or the most fucked up hipster of all time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not sure if this woman is an idiot or the most fucked up hipster of all time
Page 1 of 1