The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Christmas shoppingz

Go down 
+7
After_The_Barrel_Roll
Cghost21
Clinton70
jeffnogo
jthefrank
GROCERIES
IAmHeavenSent
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy
Experience Points: 25/100

Christmas shoppingz Empty
PostSubject: Christmas shoppingz   Christmas shoppingz I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:58 am

Guyz,

I don't know what to get folks for Christmas -- especially without becoming a broke panda.

Of my shopping, I NEVER know what to get men. What's on y'all's Christmas lists? I'm fat and jolly, just tell me what you want for Christmas.
Back to top Go down
GROCERIES

GROCERIES

Title : sux

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shoppingz   Christmas shoppingz I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:00 pm

inb4bloogesayshewantsyou

I tell my parents I don't want anything. In fact, that's what I tell everyone. BUT NO ONE SEEMS TO LISTEN.

If YOU HAD TO get me something, I'd just ask for brownies, cookies or cupcakes. That's just me though.

Last edited by GROCERIES on Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shoppingz   Christmas shoppingz I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:01 pm

Well, obviously, I will be at the top of everyone's lists.

Now tell me something that could potentially be useful. =)
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shoppingz   Christmas shoppingz I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:18 pm

iPhone

Or beer
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shoppingz   Christmas shoppingz I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:35 pm

I would also like a new phone, for the record.

And I have considered just baking a lot and making care packages for people which is what I did last year. It's cheap AND tasty. I could throw in some beer in the manly packages <<< see what I did there? manly PACKAGES. hahaha okay.
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

Title : Galder

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shoppingz   Christmas shoppingz I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:37 pm

I'm a pain in the ass to get things for, because I mainly only ever buy CDs, DVDs, and video games, which based on the haul's thread seems to be a lot of us here. There's nothing more of a hassle than giving a family member a list of those kinds of things, which they'll probably never be able to find anyways or will just be weirded out by what they are.

In the end, my family has just come to understand that they should either give me money or gift cards, and I couldn't be happier with that choice.
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

Title : Notorious Clintorious

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shoppingz   Christmas shoppingz I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:53 pm

Walmart's BF ad is supposedly released.

I like getting gift cards to box stores, restaurants. Times are rough so the practical items are a plus.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shoppingz   Christmas shoppingz I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:06 pm

Glenfiddich 12 year
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shoppingz   Christmas shoppingz I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 7:44 pm

Ask to see if the guy likes cigars or craft beer/wine. Nudes can also make a good gift
Back to top Go down
GROCERIES

GROCERIES

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shoppingz   Christmas shoppingz I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 7:45 pm

After_The_Barrel_Roll wrote:
Nudes can also make a good gift

It's the gift that keeps on giving.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shoppingz   Christmas shoppingz I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 7:54 pm

Or keeps on taking, depleting the sperm tanks.
Back to top Go down
GROCERIES

GROCERIES

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shoppingz   Christmas shoppingz I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:10 pm

Gives bonners, takes sperms.

THATSALRIGHTBYME
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shoppingz   Christmas shoppingz I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:12 pm

GROCERIES wrote:
Gives bonners, takes sperms.

THATSALRIGHTBYME

Bonners? Like Beverly Bonner?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
GROCERIES

GROCERIES

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shoppingz   Christmas shoppingz I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:16 pm

YEAH THAT'S IT
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shoppingz   Christmas shoppingz I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:40 pm

Once you have a job you don't really want anything for Christmas anymore. That's how it is for me anyway.

Just get some cheapo movies/games on Black Friday and give them to whomever you have in mind.

Baking is good too.

Or you could paint a picture. It would be a creative gift straight from the heart.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shoppingz   Christmas shoppingz I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:45 pm

I never know what to get people for Christmas so I usually don't. At the same time, I don't expect anything from others, but sometimes they give me gifts anyway.

When it comes to my mom, she usually gives me about $100 cash these days; I haven't made up want lists since the SNES days, and she prefers to just give me money and have me get what I want anyway.

I always feel like an asshole on Christmas with my immediate family 'cos I don't know what to get them either...so I usually don't bother.

It's hard to shop for people when I don't think like them. Like Cumdoctor Jeff mentioned, I mostly buy movies for myself, and my parents and siblings aren't terribly into movies.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shoppingz   Christmas shoppingz I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:00 pm

For my dad I get him practical things he won't buy himself, like he won't buy anything for himself. :p

I got him a Microwave once and I got him an oven mitt last year. I'm thinking of getting him a coffee mug because he recently broke one that he uses.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shoppingz   Christmas shoppingz I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:24 am

My dad's kind of an asshole who ridicules EVERYTHING. You buy some little thing you think is pretty sweet, and you can tell he's thinking you wasted money.

My mom buys tons of little shitty trinkets, so it's like you don't wanna get her more 'cos they just clutter up space and she ends up reselling things anyway. Except gifts, of course. I could give her a petrified turd as a gift and she'd probably cherish it.

My one brother's an asshole so fuck him.

My other brother is cool but doesn't really dig toys an' movies an' shit the way I do. Lately all he does is play Minecraft and League of Legends.

My sister, I don't exactly know what she's into. The movies she DOES like are super expensive faggy European films from 60 years ago. I'm never sure on whether I should get her films I think are cool, because I never know if she'll actually appreciate 'em—and in that case, it'd be better if I had 'em and she can watch 'em when she likes. :o

Haaaaaaa. Complicated.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shoppingz   Christmas shoppingz I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:37 am

Abnormal Freak wrote:
My sister, I don't exactly know what she's into. The movies she DOES like are super expensive faggy European films from 60 years ago.

Just get her Cincy's phone number, best gift ever man.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Since I was sixteen or so I've gone to great lengths to demand people I know get me NOTHING for Christmas as well as my birthday. In fact, the more people who don't know or who forget my birthday, the better. A large part of this being what I want is because I just don't want to turn right around for the same people and buy gifts for them, but really I just don't like any sort of attention or celebration for things I just don't care about, mainly.

When I was much younger though, I was all about the straight cash, mang. Fuck a gift card. Fuck toys. Fuck a list altogether, mainly because nobody ever paid any attention to it. What do you want this year? A nerf gun and a Super Nintendo game? Ok here's a soccer ball and a game to a system you don't own and wouldn't like even if you could play it. What stores do you want gift cards for? Best Buy and EB Games? Ok here's one for The Gap and Abercrombie and Fitch. FUCKING GREAT THANKS.

They finally learned to just give me cash by the time I was thirteenish. And despite my pleading for receiving no gifts since sixteen, most people didn't really pay attention until I was nineteen or twenty. Though I'm pretty sure they finally stopped getting me gifts more because money got tight for everyone lol, and I wasn't a kid anymore and gifts are more meant for the kidz and all. Just sucks that now I could use some spare cash more than ever but I don't ever have any coming my way like I used to lol.

My grandmother is the one holdout that absolutely always remembers birthdays and holidays and will never stop getting me stuff until she dies, but for lots of reasons, I have no problem with her getting me stuff. Mainly because she usually likes to get together to give me stuff rather than just through the mail or anything and she's one of my favorite relatives to actually spend time with, so that's cool and all. Most others have been reduced to a card (with no gift ) in the mail, a phone call, or nothing.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shoppingz   Christmas shoppingz I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:00 am

Back in da day, my mom would get me two or three SNES games each Christmas, and my brother another two or three. It was fuckin' awesome 'cos we'd each write up lists of games we really wanted, sometimes with priorities of which were more important, lol. But really, getting any game on the lists, even the lesser ones, would've been awesome. It was all up to my mom on what she could find or wanted to pay for if one was cheaper. So unwrapping that shit Christmas Eve night and plugging 'em into the Soopra 'Tendo was where it was at for me. Thems were the days.

About the time I hit age 12 I was already working for my dad, so I was able to afford my own games, and the luster of getting games in wrapping pretty much died off, so that's when my mom started just giving cash.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shoppingz   Christmas shoppingz I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:57 pm

I never know what to get Tommy and the step-mother because I don't really KNOW them.... Last year, I was awesome and got them a Wii..........but this year, I'm buh-roke, so uh, no.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shoppingz   Christmas shoppingz I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:52 am

I'll give you a wii. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

—Blooge
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shoppingz   Christmas shoppingz I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:35 pm

I'll give you a steamy Christmas loaf all over your chest Mischief

- AbSwank
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shoppingz   Christmas shoppingz I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:07 pm

Bottom line: you both love me Wink

Been looking at the Walmart Black Friday ad. I might go broke, fellas.
Back to top Go down
GROCERIES

GROCERIES

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shoppingz   Christmas shoppingz I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:07 pm

GF wants a Wii, but said the blue one is ugly. SO, she isn't getting it. Plain

Last edited by GROCERIES on Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas shoppingz   Christmas shoppingz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas shoppingz
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next