The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taskbar doesn't go away when watching full screen Flash videos. Halp?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

Taskbar doesn't go away when watching full screen Flash videos. Halp? Empty
PostSubject: Taskbar doesn't go away when watching full screen Flash videos. Halp?   Taskbar doesn't go away when watching full screen Flash videos. Halp? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:33 pm

I suspect auto-updates for both/either Flash and/or Firefox are to blame, but how do I fix it?
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Taskbar doesn't go away when watching full screen Flash videos. Halp?   Taskbar doesn't go away when watching full screen Flash videos. Halp? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:11 pm

You could auto hide the taskbar.

I think my friend has the same issue but I forgot what he did to fix it.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Taskbar doesn't go away when watching full screen Flash videos. Halp?   Taskbar doesn't go away when watching full screen Flash videos. Halp? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:17 pm

Autohide is a different kind of fix, and one I don't like. First of all I don't want it to always be incognito until I hover over where it should be and then it pops up. I'd rather it be there all the time unless I do a video full-screen and then it magically and CLEANLY vanishes like it's supposed to. Cuz even with autohide on, I still see a bright white strip and little colorful blips of open applications on the bottom of the screen. Just as annoying as the whole taskbar still being there.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: Taskbar doesn't go away when watching full screen Flash videos. Halp?   Taskbar doesn't go away when watching full screen Flash videos. Halp? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:48 pm

When that happens, I click something on the taskbar and it goes away.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Taskbar doesn't go away when watching full screen Flash videos. Halp?   Taskbar doesn't go away when watching full screen Flash videos. Halp? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:52 pm

NORMALLY when this happens I do that and it works. I've done that, refreshes, restarts, changed the autohide settings back and forth, changed the flash player settings...nothing.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Taskbar doesn't go away when watching full screen Flash videos. Halp?   Taskbar doesn't go away when watching full screen Flash videos. Halp? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:49 am

Format your computer. See if that fixes it.

Or try a different browser.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

PostSubject: Re: Taskbar doesn't go away when watching full screen Flash videos. Halp?   Taskbar doesn't go away when watching full screen Flash videos. Halp? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:47 am

Your computer is fucked. Order a new one, and ship your old one to me so I can drop it off of a water tower (AKA sell it on E-bay).
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Taskbar doesn't go away when watching full screen Flash videos. Halp?   Taskbar doesn't go away when watching full screen Flash videos. Halp? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:20 am

i hate all of you
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

PostSubject: Re: Taskbar doesn't go away when watching full screen Flash videos. Halp?   Taskbar doesn't go away when watching full screen Flash videos. Halp? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:10 pm

Except me, of course. You love me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taskbar doesn't go away when watching full screen Flash videos. Halp?   Taskbar doesn't go away when watching full screen Flash videos. Halp? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taskbar doesn't go away when watching full screen Flash videos. Halp?
Page 1 of 1