The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out

Go down 
+11
tuggernuts
jthefrank
Cghost21
Abnormal Freak
X-pert74
After_The_Barrel_Roll
Green_shoes
Loxx O)))
jeffnogo
GROCERIES
roughdraft_zero
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out Empty
PostSubject: The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out   The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:17 am

is that they fucking always put your napkins on top of the very greasy and very exposed food, essentially giving you already used napkins that are completely useless.

Seriously.

They put this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

on top of this:

which turns it into this:

every single time. The fuck am I supposed to do with that?
Back to top Go down
GROCERIES

GROCERIES

Title : sux

PostSubject: Re: The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out   The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:32 am

Wring it out into your mouth.
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

Title : Galder

PostSubject: Re: The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out   The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:33 am

Throw it away and get some more. It's probably for the best that those napkins soak up about a pound of grease before you eat it.

But damn, that looks pretty good right now. It's been about 2 years since I've had In-N-Out.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out   The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:52 am

Never even seen one of those places before.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out   The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:36 am

I was expecting this thread to be about something else.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out   The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:46 am

jeffnogo wrote:
Throw it away and get some more. It's probably for the best that those napkins soak up about a pound of grease before you eat it.

But damn, that looks pretty good right now. It's been about 2 years since I've had In-N-Out.

Doesn't change the fact that it's obviously a company-wide policy to train everybody to do it (since they've never once in my experience not done it, and I've been to dozens of different locations in over fifteen years) this way, and it's stupid. Not to mention that they also do it for to-go orders, and you don't always think about it when you're just waiting for your bag and then go, get home and it's too late. And then of course there's the fact that just "getting some more" is wasteful.

Loxx O))) wrote:

You wouldn't. They're largely a California-only chain. You should drive your fat ass down here and we'll go get some.
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out   The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:29 am

I don't think I've had this experience at my local in n out. I don't go often so I can't really remember.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out   The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:34 am

Yeah, it's annoying when most any fast food place does that. The food is still really good though.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out   The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:17 am

I want some muthafuggin' In-N-Out. Hear they're good.

I just recently had Sonic for the first time. Damn good burgers.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out   The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:53 am

I can't eat burgers anymore
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out   The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:11 pm

Loxx O))) wrote:
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

tuggernuts

Title : The Mighty Masturbator

PostSubject: Re: The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out   The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:19 pm

I thought you were anti-fast food?
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: Re: The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out   The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:28 pm

I don't mind Upper Tier fast food places like this, Five Guys, etc...
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out   The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:56 pm

Electroretard wrote:
I don't mind Upper Tier fast food places like this, Five Guys, etc...

Same. Five Guys has no trans fat in their food. I don't care about HFCS or MSG anymore, but hydrogenated ingredients are definitely not getting back into my system.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out   The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:21 pm

Was expecting you to say their french fries. Razz
Don't really mind the napkin thing if you eat in. If you get it to go they give you like one napkin. Plain
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out   The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:21 pm

Another fast food place I really like is Foster's Freeze. I don't know if they're only in California or not, but I think their food is pretty nice, and they serve ice cream too. Their ice cream kicks ass; I like their M&M Twisters a lot.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out   The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:26 pm

Dunno about this In-N-Out, Foster's Freeze, and Five Gays bullshit, but round here, Sonic and Culver's are kinda the upper tier fast food burger joints, and they is gooooooood.
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: Re: The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out   The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:28 pm

lol Sonic? Sonic is fucking garbage.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out   The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:30 pm

You're a tard, though.

Hardee's has also surprisingly gotten damn good in the past few years. They used to be EVERYWHERE, but went out of business with only a few locations left. Now those few locations have high quality, tasty food, but it's a bit pricy.

I'd imagine Carl's Jr. tastes the same, since judging by the logos they're the exact same damn place.

Oh, and Zantigo for burritos 'n' shit. Good stuff.

Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

PostSubject: Re: The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out   The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:37 pm

Yeah, Hardee's/Carl's Jr is really good. Also, I'm a huge fan of Jack in the Box.

About In-N-Out, sure, people will say "who needs it when it's this good?" but the thing I haven't liked about In-N-Out is its complete lack of variety.
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

tuggernuts

Title : The Mighty Masturbator

PostSubject: Re: The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out   The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:14 pm

Sonic is pretty meh. I do like Culver's though.

I think my dislike for Sonic was just the hype it had around here. The first Sonic was put in the area about 2 years ago, so everyone was all excited for it and shit. Overpriced and nothing special about it at all, though.
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out   The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:23 pm

X-pert74 wrote:
Another fast food place I really like is Foster's Freeze. I don't know if they're only in California or not, but I think their food is pretty nice, and they serve ice cream too. Their ice cream kicks ass; I like their M&M Twisters a lot.

I know there was one around here, but I haven't been there for probably close to a decade now.
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

PostSubject: Re: The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out   The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:37 pm

I've only been to Culver's a couple times. It was okay, but I definitely wouldn't call it top-tier.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out   The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:02 am

I've never been to a Sonic Burger in my life.

I don't often go to Carl's Jr., but I think their food is pretty nice. It's odd how their name is different all around the US though. In California it's Carl's Jr., but I've also heard that elsewhere in the US it's "Star Burger" or something, and apparently where Ab is it's called Hardee's. There are probably other names I don't know of as well. That kind of hinders their ability to get consistent brand recognition going.

I just remembered another fast food place I loved; All American Burger. They used to have a restaurant pretty close to my house, but it closed down when I was a kid Sad There are a few left still, but they're all really far away from me. They had wedge-fries and really delicious burgers, and a jukebox at my local one which my dad would always select Bohemian Rhapsody from; it was cool.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out   The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:46 am

jeffnogo wrote:
I've only been to Culver's a couple times. It was okay, but I definitely wouldn't call it top-tier.

It is in Minnesota as far as fast food is concerned. :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out   The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about In-N-Out
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next