The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holy shit YouTube can see the future

Go down 
+3
Abnormal Freak
Cghost21
roughdraft_zero
7 posters
AuthorMessage
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

Holy shit YouTube can see the future Empty
PostSubject: Holy shit YouTube can see the future   Holy shit YouTube can see the future I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:54 am

Abz ultra-gay tendencies and hyper dork nerddom advanced five years:

These psychopaths fucking kill me. And I don't mean they're funny, it just hurts to watch this shit. I wish there was a greatest hits, cuz they seem to only make like 10+ minute videos where everything they do takes forever to happen. It's all filler of explaining line for line what they're doing, constantly misspeaking and mispronouncing words ("chianti" said as "ticante" lol) and somehow not catching or correcting themselves or each other, jokes that are never, ever funny even when you get the reference, and that super gay cackle from the bearded fatty. But it's so hard to look away. It's downright fascinating that you can be this much of a loser lol
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit YouTube can see the future   Holy shit YouTube can see the future I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:45 pm

you have too much time on your hands
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit YouTube can see the future   Holy shit YouTube can see the future I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:50 pm

lol, damn. I see that ultra-wide dude EVERYWHERE these days. I think he's made a name for himself as a horror DVD/Blu-ray reviewer or something. Saw him in a behind-the-scenes video for Chillerama, they were special guests or something. That movie sucks so much dick, but the dude LOVED it, and I can tell by the voice that the bearded guy's the one who was holding the video camera. During shooting, they kept walking back to the snack table. I swear they ate ALL the fucking snacks, leaving none for the actual cast and crew.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit YouTube can see the future   Holy shit YouTube can see the future I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:33 pm

"Go fuck yourself"

"Okay!"
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit YouTube can see the future   Holy shit YouTube can see the future I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:38 pm

6 minutes in, I don't know if I can do it. This is causing me pain.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit YouTube can see the future   Holy shit YouTube can see the future I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:50 pm

It's funny, though. I was infinitely entertained by the video. May have to subscribe.
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit YouTube can see the future   Holy shit YouTube can see the future I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:02 pm

So what the fuck was the point of that video? I must of missed the context, if there was any
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

Title : Galder

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit YouTube can see the future   Holy shit YouTube can see the future I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:17 pm

These guys are like slightly more depressing versions of some of my friends from high school. Therefore, I kind of like them.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit YouTube can see the future   Holy shit YouTube can see the future I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:19 pm

I'm guessing Abz is supposed to be the fat dude obsessed with Mr. bean.

I wish I lived in a house like that.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit YouTube can see the future   Holy shit YouTube can see the future I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:23 pm

I'm kinda surprised they live in such a nice home. Even if they're renting, that's still pretty boss.

And yeah, they kinda remind me of friends of mine also so I kinda like them in some weird way.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit YouTube can see the future   Holy shit YouTube can see the future I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:17 pm

I can't stop watching these guys, and I almost wanna hang out with them.

Oh my fuck, I suck.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit YouTube can see the future   Holy shit YouTube can see the future I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:54 am

Cghost21 wrote:
The blokes in the video have too much time on their hands

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit YouTube can see the future   Holy shit YouTube can see the future I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:34 pm

blokes lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit YouTube can see the future   Holy shit YouTube can see the future I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy shit YouTube can see the future
Page 1 of 1