The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SERIOUS QUESTION TIME

Go down 
+2
IAmHeavenSent
Cghost
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

SERIOUS QUESTION TIME - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS QUESTION TIME   SERIOUS QUESTION TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:27 am

and you loved it?

forgive the curiosity, it just seems strange. I know people that do a lot of drugs, and they've all told me that you have to be almost completely retarded to touch crack/meth/heroin (I know you didn't do heroin but it gets grouped in the same style of drugs that can't really be used recreationally).
Back to top Go down
uhhuhher

uhhuhher

Title : The Cunt

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS QUESTION TIME   SERIOUS QUESTION TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:36 am

Oh, I will never allow myself to do herion. Not after I saw what it did to the ex girlfriend that I was just talking about. I can not stand who she is not. I really don't like who I was when I was on the drugs myself and I don't recomend(spelling) anything along those lines to anyone. But I did love crystal. I loved the urge to go, go, go. But I believe that only reason I even agreed to try it was because of the girlfriend, one of those stupid "if she jumps off the bridge, will you jump" type of things. Very stupid time in my life.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/brandimichellej
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS QUESTION TIME   SERIOUS QUESTION TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:37 am

Just makes you go? Crystal meth? I've heard worse shit about that shit than just the need to go.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS QUESTION TIME   SERIOUS QUESTION TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:42 am

Don't get high on your own supply.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS QUESTION TIME   SERIOUS QUESTION TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:42 am

lol one of the guys I work with does that quite a bit
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS QUESTION TIME   SERIOUS QUESTION TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:44 am

Why anyone would do any kind of drug, including pot, is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS QUESTION TIME   SERIOUS QUESTION TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:45 am

it's fun, experience something different than sobriety for a while, a method of escape. I'm just curious, I want to try some of this shit before I die, figure out what all the rage is about

Last edited by Cghost on Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS QUESTION TIME   SERIOUS QUESTION TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:47 am

i understand wanting an escape... it's just not my chosen route.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS QUESTION TIME   SERIOUS QUESTION TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:49 am

My method of escape is via music, film, sleep, or just sitting in silence. I don't enjoy the thought of having my mind impaired, especially since I've felt it mildly before from either being incredibly sick or on crap prescription drugs that shouldn't have been prescribed to me. It's not a good feeling, not being able to fully keep track and make sense of my surroundings and of my own thoughts.

I don't even drink, mostly 'cos the smell of fermentation disgusts me, but also because I don't want my mind to be hazy.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS QUESTION TIME   SERIOUS QUESTION TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:50 am

You can't know until you've tried it.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
uhhuhher

uhhuhher

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS QUESTION TIME   SERIOUS QUESTION TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:50 am

I mean, it also made me parniod as fuck. I hated my whole family, if I walked in the house I asummed everything they talked about was somehow about me. It drove me crazy to the point I ran away.

It also makes you become somewhat OCD, I would clean and make my bed at least 5 times a morning. And I would have to go and make sure the door was locked through out the day even if I KNEW it was locked. And I remember my shoes, I'd have them all in a row at the end of my bed, I've never done that before. But if any one went near my shoes I'd fliped and had to "fix them".

The urge to go got annoying when I first tried it. I cleaned the whole house like crazy. It bugged me that I couldn't sit down. After awhile though I loved it. It was like I was always hyper and in a good mood.

But coming down and crashing was a BITCH! And withdrawl, hurt like hell.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

Yeah I can understand that. I'm just giving you a possible reason why people do it :p
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS QUESTION TIME   SERIOUS QUESTION TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:51 am

"Coming down," "withdrawal," "paranoid," "won't ever know till you've tried it"... Yeah, all the more reason for me to not do any of it. Becoming a slave to something that slowly destroys my mind and/or my body? Doesn't exactly sound like fun to me.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS QUESTION TIME   SERIOUS QUESTION TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:52 am

Cghost wrote:
Yeah I can understand that. I'm just giving you a possible reason why people do it :p

YEH WELL UR STOOPID >:O

Nah, I dunno. Just never understood it is all.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS QUESTION TIME   SERIOUS QUESTION TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:53 am

I'm no slave.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS QUESTION TIME   SERIOUS QUESTION TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:53 am

You're a slave to my cock.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS QUESTION TIME   SERIOUS QUESTION TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:54 am

uhhuhher wrote:
I mean, it also made me parniod as fuck. I hated my whole family, if I walked in the house I asummed everything they talked about was somehow about me. It drove me crazy to the point I ran away.

It also makes you become somewhat OCD, I would clean and make my bed at least 5 times a morning. And I would have to go and make sure the door was locked through out the day even if I KNEW it was locked. And I remember my shoes, I'd have them all in a row at the end of my bed, I've never done that before. But if any one went near my shoes I'd fliped and had to "fix them".

The urge to go got annoying when I first tried it. I cleaned the whole house like crazy. It bugged me that I couldn't sit down. After awhile though I loved it. It was like I was always hyper and in a good mood.

But coming down and crashing was a BITCH! And withdrawl, hurt like hell.

Yeah I've heard of the paranoia/obsession thing. I've heard bad shit about the high too though, that's it's almost always a negative type vibe and you cna get some fucked up hallucinations and shit too.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS QUESTION TIME   SERIOUS QUESTION TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:54 am

i, too, choose music or sleep or reading or movies.

i know people who choose the drugs or drinking or whatever, and i don't exactly hold it against them. it's just one of those "to each, his own" situations. it's just not for me.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS QUESTION TIME   SERIOUS QUESTION TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:55 am

I think it's okay but severely overrated. I can definitely live without.
Back to top Go down
uhhuhher

uhhuhher

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS QUESTION TIME   SERIOUS QUESTION TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:57 am

I'll never do it again. Like I said I was stupid and was just following my bad influnece of a girlfriend. My life at the point was shitty and almost ruined me. Sadly, me getting aressted was what woke me up. And I've never gone back down that path. I've been clean (from crystal,crack,and coke) for two years last month.

I never really had any hallucinations.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS QUESTION TIME   SERIOUS QUESTION TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:58 am

Cghost wrote:
fucked up hallucinations and shit

A friend of mine told me how he was on meth for the first time, and his friend's face started morphing, and he got all freaked out and pissed off at him and yelled, "Quit it! Stop doing that!"

Then they later took a walk through the forest and he swears he saw Satan running around between the trees, ha ha. He was scared out of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS QUESTION TIME   SERIOUS QUESTION TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:59 am

I'd actually probably try some sort of speed later on. Though that shit is damn bad for you too
Back to top Go down
uhhuhher

uhhuhher

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS QUESTION TIME   SERIOUS QUESTION TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:00 am

the only time I've ever had halluncination was when me and my friend did "whippits".
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS QUESTION TIME   SERIOUS QUESTION TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:02 am

My escape is sticking sharp objects into my anus.
Back to top Go down
uhhuhher

uhhuhher

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS QUESTION TIME   SERIOUS QUESTION TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:03 am

my bad, whippets not whippits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS QUESTION TIME   SERIOUS QUESTION TIME - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SERIOUS QUESTION TIME
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next