The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exam Timetable

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee
Experience Points: 25/100

Exam Timetable Empty
PostSubject: Exam Timetable   Exam Timetable I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:15 am

Monday 18th August
8:40 - 10:50 am
English Paper 1

12:00 - 3:00 pm
Biology

Wednesday 20th August
8:40 - 11:40 am
Ancient History

Thursday 21st August
12:30 - 3:30 pm
Modern History

Friday 22nd August
8:40 - 11:40 am
Mathematics General
12:30 - 2:35 pm
English Paper 2

Monday 25th August
8:40 - 11:10 am
Music Aural Exam
11:40 am - 2:50 pm
Music Practical Exam
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

Exam Timetable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exam Timetable   Exam Timetable I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:51 pm

your first day of exams=my first day of classes

=(
Back to top Go down
uhhuhher

uhhuhher

Title : The Cunt

Exam Timetable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exam Timetable   Exam Timetable I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:37 pm

Same here. Lovely college.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/brandimichellej
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

Exam Timetable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exam Timetable   Exam Timetable I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:33 am

I think i did rather well in both my exams today. I could have done more in my creating writing section but i didn't think i had that much time left but as it turns out i had half an hour left but i think i'll be scoring a good mark for paper 1.

Bio should be a decent result. I finished the exam in half the set amount of time so i had to sit there for an hour and a half watching the clock. I should get about 70-80 out of a 100 for it.
Back to top Go down
uhhuhher

uhhuhher

Title : The Cunt

Exam Timetable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exam Timetable   Exam Timetable I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:00 am

Well good luck with the rest of them.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/brandimichellej
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

Exam Timetable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exam Timetable   Exam Timetable I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:13 pm

exams are easy
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

Exam Timetable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exam Timetable   Exam Timetable I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:46 pm

Surprisingly all the exams i've done so far have been easy. Only challenge will be English paper 2 as we have to write three essays in 2 hours.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

Exam Timetable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exam Timetable   Exam Timetable I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:01 am

easy
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

Exam Timetable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exam Timetable   Exam Timetable I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:51 am

It will be if i remember all 3 right off the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

Exam Timetable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exam Timetable   Exam Timetable I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:26 pm

My results so far that i know of for my Trial Exams are:

English Advanced - 1st
Modern History - 1st
Ancient History - 1st
Biology - 1st

I don't know about my music or general maths ranking yet but i'm surprised i came 1st in my English exam since i screwed up big time.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

Exam Timetable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exam Timetable   Exam Timetable I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:30 pm

my teachers didn't generally give a ranked score... we do percentages or letter grades.

good job, though. that's pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

Exam Timetable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exam Timetable   Exam Timetable I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:39 pm

We get our results but we all ask for our ranks so we can feel superior to other people who come below us. I wonder if rumours will be spread about me cheating this time. Last exam period we had that i topped nearly all my classes led to rumours being spread by idiots who thought they were smarter then me.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

Exam Timetable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exam Timetable   Exam Timetable I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:43 pm

ahhh. yeah. I had good relationships with my teachers in highschool, so they'd usually tell me where I stood as far as ranks, but they wouldn't tell everyone's or anyone else's--especially not in front of other people--because that would be damaging to students' psyches. haha This time they'll just say it's because you're a suck-up or something different and lame like that.

I totally got that one by the way--that my success was only because I was a "teacher's pet"
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

Exam Timetable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exam Timetable   Exam Timetable I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:48 pm

I like to gloat about it when my name is called as being in first place. I start chanting NUMBER ONE NUMBER ONE NUMBER ONE over and over for awhile just to make sure everyone else gets the message that i am smarter then they are.

People can call me a teacher's pet but it wouldn't be true. I get along well with my teachers in a friendly way, not a suck up way. I can joke well with my most of my teachers especially in Ancient, i call my teacher a lot of things like a fat c*nt. We're all pretty friendly so we laugh it off and then i get bagged out for something and it goes from there.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

Exam Timetable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exam Timetable   Exam Timetable I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:01 am

Most people I went to school with knew I had more sense than they did.

Yeah, I rarely talked to a teacher about assignments or anything... mostly everyday life. I just relate to adults well, I guess
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

Exam Timetable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exam Timetable   Exam Timetable I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:13 am

People at my school are disillusioned and think they are smarter then me.

Yeah i joke with teachers and just have normal conversations with them, i rarely need to ask them school work related questions as everything is pretty clear and easy for me to understand. Only time i really ask questions is during ancient classes when i come across a greek word that i don't understand.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

Exam Timetable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exam Timetable   Exam Timetable I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:11 pm

In high school our grades just got posted on the wall according to what number, so we could always see where we stood. I came in first in math and history, 3rd in calc ap (should have been second, some fuckwit beat me by .5% and the other guy didn't really count since he'd already done most of it) and second in english ap I think.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

Exam Timetable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exam Timetable   Exam Timetable I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:56 pm

We're all geniuses, obviously. i was like 4th in ap cal class, but i was 3rd (from my school) on the national exam. i was first in english. didn't really care about my other class my senior year so i have no idea of my rank, but it was high.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exam Timetable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exam Timetable   Exam Timetable I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exam Timetable
Page 1 of 1