The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I think I gave myself a new scar

Go down 
+4
IAmHeavenSent
Green_shoes
X-pert74
Loxx O)))
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

I think I gave myself a new scar Empty
PostSubject: I think I gave myself a new scar   I think I gave myself a new scar I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 1:10 am

3/4 of the way up my wrist to elbow. That means that it will cover that much... not that it starts that far up. Funny thing, I got a burn scar on my right wrist when I was little. When I was 18 I got a tattoo that covered the scar (that wasn't my intention, it just happened to be in the same place). Pretty much, the place looked like my skin was slightly melted. Now, I have an even bigger burn on the same spot.

Some people freak out about scars... but it doesn't really bother me. I seem to get scars a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: I think I gave myself a new scar   I think I gave myself a new scar I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:26 am

Poor LoXXie Sad I have a couple scars. I guess they're sort of cool because they make anime characters seem mysterious, but they can also be disfiguring!
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I think I gave myself a new scar   I think I gave myself a new scar I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:49 am

Laugh You're a strange one.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

PostSubject: Re: I think I gave myself a new scar   I think I gave myself a new scar I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:44 pm

Most of my scars aren't usually visible so people don't see mine.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

PostSubject: Re: I think I gave myself a new scar   I think I gave myself a new scar I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:23 am

My worst one is only visible when I wear shorts.. which isn't very often. I have a not very noticable one on my face that I got last Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I think I gave myself a new scar   I think I gave myself a new scar I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:13 am

So... I have a big red streak down my arm. It hasn't faded since yesterday at all... So I'm guessing I have a very visible scar. Looks like a birthmark.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: I think I gave myself a new scar   I think I gave myself a new scar I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:55 pm

what did you do?
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I think I gave myself a new scar   I think I gave myself a new scar I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:56 am

I shall not say.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: I think I gave myself a new scar   I think I gave myself a new scar I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:25 am

why? is it an embarassing result of something stupid? did you lean on a flat top grill or something?
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I think I gave myself a new scar   I think I gave myself a new scar I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:43 am

Lean on a flat top grill? No... I have touched them on accident though.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: I think I gave myself a new scar   I think I gave myself a new scar I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:16 am

I've had a scar on my upper-left cheek (near my eye) since I was a toddler, but it's impossible to notice unless you know about it beforehand. If I scrunch up my face so it's all wrinkled, you might notice there's one extra wrinkle on my left cheek, where there's nothing on my right cheek. That's my scar. I got it as a toddler when I stepped on my brother's skateboard and hit my face on a toy piano Razz I don't remember it at all, but I've been told that story before about how I got my scar.

Another scar I got in 4th grade, when this girl I was chatting with got excited and pushed me into the nearby bulletin board. The corner of the board was very sharp, and it scratched through about 4-5 inches of my left forearm. It stung, and it started to bleed pretty badly, and I was crying as I went to the nurse's office. The mark was still there until recently. I really can't notice it on my arm anymore, though I'm not sure if it finally went away, or if it's just really hard to see.

Also on my left forearm is a tiny (about the length of a centimeter) mark of blue/silver skin. When I was in 2nd grade or something, I was in the car with my dad, older sister, and my sister's friend on the way to the ice skating rink. My sister and her friend were sitting behind me in the third seat of the minivan, and I was in the second seat. I reached my hand in between the metal bars of my headrest for some reason (I was playing with my sister and her friend, I think), and my sister's friend then pushed the armrest down on my arm. A tiny bit of my skin got caught by one of the concave parts of the metal bar, though, and it pinched it really badly and it bled. After it healed, there was the blue/silver mark, and it's been there ever since.

Most recently, I was in Hawaii with my mom and sister for a couple weeks last summer, and at one beach where we went swimming, there were these really sharp rocks. I got myself cut a few times; mostly on my left foot and once on my right knee. Most of the marks I can't see anymore, but the biggest one right in the middle of my left foot is still there. I'm sure it'll be there for a long time.

I'm pretty sure those are all the scars I have/had.

EDIT: I forgot the markup for the tongue emoticon is different here.

EDIT2: 4-5 inches. I just put "4-5" before Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I think I gave myself a new scar   I think I gave myself a new scar I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:49 am

Informative.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: I think I gave myself a new scar   I think I gave myself a new scar I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 7:17 am

X-pert74 wrote:
4-5 inches.

Kurtspert's peener is only 4-5 inches? I R sory :(
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

PostSubject: Re: I think I gave myself a new scar   I think I gave myself a new scar I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:06 pm

Oh, ab! Good to have you back!!!

I want to play:
My worst scar is on my upper, inner leg, and I got it in about the 4th grade (maybe). My mom was going on a walk, so I wanted to go and ride my bike. When we got to the end of our driveway which is steep, I turned to the right. Too sharply, apparently, and I fell off my bike. Somehow, in all the craziness, the kickstand went through my leg. I didn't feel it, thank goodness. Actually, I didn't notice until I had gotten up and was going to walk back to my Mom when I looked down and saw some meat hanging out of a gaping hole in my leg. I'm really squeamish, and I freaked out. I begged my Mom not to make me go to the ER to get stitches, so she didn't. Results: a scar that is worse than it had to be. I'm okay with that.

Um. I have a scar on my left index from where I was pretty young but wanted to be a "grown up" and cut my own apple.... My finger got in the way. It bled a lot, but it didn't hurt too bad.

Over last Christmas, I got a scar on my upper left cheek when my dog jumped at my face. Her tooth caught my cheek. That one hurt pretty bad, and it looked HORRIBLE. It's not that noticable anymore.

... Boy, that was fun.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: I think I gave myself a new scar   I think I gave myself a new scar I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:49 am

Abnormal Freak wrote:
X-pert74 wrote:
4-5 inches.

Kurtspert's peener is only 4-5 inches? I R sory Sad

No Tongue I actually measured it a few years ago, and I forget exactly how long it was, but it was definitely longer than that.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I think I gave myself a new scar   I think I gave myself a new scar I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:51 am

Probably not what we needed to know unless we all plan on having a penis competition to see who has the biggest.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: I think I gave myself a new scar   I think I gave myself a new scar I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:54 am

I had to combat Ab's accusation >:O
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I think I gave myself a new scar   I think I gave myself a new scar I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:55 am

I'd win.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: I think I gave myself a new scar   I think I gave myself a new scar I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:19 pm

We should have a penis competition.

If I recall, I'm 7", and that's from the crotch to the tip, not from the balls. Counting from the balls it'd be another half-inch or something.

So, decently-sized.

Of course, it may only be 6". I forget which, but probably the lower number. :( But still, that's half a foot of man-meat, HEADED FOR YOUR BACK DOOR!
Back to top Go down
Dead on Arrival

Dead on Arrival

Character sheet
Name: Aerynn

PostSubject: Re: I think I gave myself a new scar   I think I gave myself a new scar I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:05 am

Cghost wrote:
what did you do?
Back to top Go down
TheNamelessOne

TheNamelessOne

Character sheet
Name: Cid
Experience Points: 0/100

PostSubject: Re: I think I gave myself a new scar   I think I gave myself a new scar I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:17 pm

Sucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I gave myself a new scar   I think I gave myself a new scar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think I gave myself a new scar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Academy :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: