The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haul's Thread

Go down 
+11
After_The_Barrel_Roll
Cghost21
Ancient Rune
Electroretard
Loxx O)))
Green_shoes
Hollow_Viscus
jthefrank
X-pert74
Abnormal Freak
roughdraft_zero
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

Haul's Thread - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haul's Thread   Haul's Thread - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 8:19 am

Yes.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: Haul's Thread   Haul's Thread - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:40 am

Abnormal Freak wrote:
I'llbe getting WiiUz EarfBownd sometime.

Got my Wild Guns case. Not totally impressed by the printing. Maybe that's just RetroGameCases and other folks do it better, but the printing is really dark. I don't notice any bleedthrough or stuff like that, so it's a good print job in that sense, but I'm just not feelin' how dark/heavy the inks are.

frank, have you gotten any cases yet? Wondering if CustomGameCases or whoever you went through use the same plastic cases. This one has Electronic Arts imprinted and it houses SNES and N64/Genesis carts. Wondering if they're pretty universal cases or if some other place has cases that snap the SNES carts in, 'cos this one's just a little loose.
No Wii U, and I don't care about the game being complete (although it would be cool to get the included strategy guide)
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: Haul's Thread   Haul's Thread - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:41 am

Abnormal Freak wrote:
I'llbe getting WiiUz EarfBownd sometime.

Got my Wild Guns case. Not totally impressed by the printing. Maybe that's just RetroGameCases and other folks do it better, but the printing is really dark. I don't notice any bleedthrough or stuff like that, so it's a good print job in that sense, but I'm just not feelin' how dark/heavy the inks are.

frank, have you gotten any cases yet? Wondering if CustomGameCases or whoever you went through use the same plastic cases. This one has Electronic Arts imprinted and it houses SNES and N64/Genesis carts. Wondering if they're pretty universal cases or if some other place has cases that snap the SNES carts in, 'cos this one's just a little loose.
Yes I have the cases, and they are also loose. Not srue about the EA imprint. As far as print jobs, Chrono Trigger looks fine, while the Mega Man X games' yellow and red look a bit off.
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: Haul's Thread   Haul's Thread - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:43 pm

Bought different cases (TMNT IV, Castlevania IV, Final Fantasy III) from different sellers, with different artwork styles today. Going to see A) which style I prefer, and B) where the highest quality print jobs come from
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: Haul's Thread   Haul's Thread - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Grindhouse Releasing doing Blu-rays is the most exciting thing in the world to me right now.

And so continues the slow reaccumulation, lolz.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

PostSubject: Re: Haul's Thread   Haul's Thread - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 10:06 pm

Saviour First Light to My Death Bed
Tomb of Doom Bone Thieves
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: Haul's Thread   Haul's Thread - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:25 am

I bought Bioshock 2 and the Minerva's Den DLC. They're 75% off for the next three or four hours, then they'll go back to being 50% off until the weekend publisher sale is over on Steam Tongue 
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haul's Thread   Haul's Thread - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 5:32 pm

Do people that already own Bioshock 2 get Minerva's Den for free? I just checked it out and it says I already own it. But I never bought it.
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: Haul's Thread   Haul's Thread - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 6:23 pm

Got Final Fight and Alien 3 for SNES for $8 each
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haul's Thread   Haul's Thread - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 6:29 pm

Very nice on the Final Fight. I bought it the other day on Wii U. Tongue
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: Haul's Thread   Haul's Thread - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:00 pm

The omission of Poison pissed me off enough some years back that I bought a SFC copy of the first game, lol. It would be nice if NOA would allow versions from other regions in the VC, but I highly doubt that'd ever happen.

Dizknee Moobie Rewads redemption.

I wonder if I'll be able to watch it without thinking of these:

Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: Haul's Thread   Haul's Thread - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:04 pm

Loxx O))) wrote:
Do people that already own Bioshock 2 get Minerva's Den for free?  I just checked it out and it says I already own it.  But I never bought it.
I think? I have no idea, honestly; the press release was a bit vague. I know if you buy Bioshock 2 through other storefronts and activate it on Steam, you get Minerva's Den included.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Haul's Thread   Haul's Thread - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:01 am

Loxx O))) wrote:
Do people that already own Bioshock 2 get Minerva's Den for free?  I just checked it out and it says I already own it.  But I never bought it.
yes everyone gets the DLC for free in celebration of no more GFWL.

I have the DLC and didn't even know I owned the game. :p
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: Haul's Thread   Haul's Thread - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 3:11 pm

Fokk ues.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haul's Thread   Haul's Thread - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:45 pm

No GFWL ever? Or just Bioshock?
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: Haul's Thread   Haul's Thread - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 1:31 am

Bioshock 2 now has GFWL completely patched out, and rumor is that the Batman: Arkham games will be getting it too, around the time Arkham Origins releases. Games for Windows Live is shutting down this coming summer, so games that don't have it replaced won't work anymore, unless someone downloads a crack or something for them.

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haul's Thread   Haul's Thread - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haul's Thread
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40