The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All right, you schmoes

Go down 
+4
X-pert74
Hollow_Viscus
jthefrank
Abnormal Freak
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
After_The_Barrel_Roll

After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

All right, you schmoes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:23 am

I counted 22$ before shipping for mine if I get Electric Wizard. I decided I wouldn't buy the Lykathea Aflame.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:48 am

I want Rotting Christ's Passage to Arcturo and Non Serviam! My subtotal is now $51.50
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:50 pm

Cool, Kurt.

You for sure gonna grab all that stuff, Barrelz?

I don't know if I'll have time today to weigh the packages off and figure out the totals, but I'll get back to you dudes and ship the stuff out Monday. (PO closes way too early on Saturdays for my ass to roll out of bed in time.)
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:45 pm

Lemme get an estimate on the shipping. I should be pretty certain
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:14 pm

If you dudes wanna PM me your zip codes, looks like I gotta hab dem to use this here USPS calculator.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:23 pm

Actually, I haz Kurt's zip. D:

Kurt, it looks like Media Mail will amount to about $3.50 unless I totally forked up the calculating. And this box is weighing a little over 2.5 pounds (before adding some goodies) so I'm guessing smaller shipments will be around $2.30 at least, which seems to be the starting rate. Media Mail's pretty awesome in that adding on weight doesn't affect the cost a whole lot, from my experience—but I've never shipped something more than a couple pounds, so I'unno.

So Kurt, if you wanna PayPal $55 to abnormalfreak at Gmail, I'll ship that stuff out to you tomorrow.

Barrelz, I'll get back to you. I gotta go meet my mom for din-dinz right now. :o
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:36 am

I sent you the money Ab Happy Happy Do you need my address, or do you have that saved still?
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:38 am

List your movies

And I'll buy Betrayel at the House on the Hill too
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 1:50 am

X-pert74 wrote:
I sent you the money Ab Happy Happy Do you need my address, or do you have that saved still?

PayPal gave it to meez.

And awsheet son, I shoulda toldja to send as a gift so no fees, but oh well. I'll be sure to remember that from now on. o.o

Anyway, be mailin' this out tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:02 am

jthefrank wrote:
List your movies

All right.

Fright Night BD - $200
Mr. Arkadin Criterion DVD + book - $100
Akira Kurosawa AK 100 shoebox - $8,000,000,000,000

Betrayal at House on the Hill - $60

Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:48 am

Shipping's $3, Barrel, so if you wanna PayPal me $25 I'll send it out when I can (tomorrow when I drop off Q*wert's if you get it to me in time). Please send as a gift so there's no fees but be sure to PM me your name/address since PP won't supply them when gifting.

abnormalfreak at Gmail

EDIT: Oh, and I just noticed it's the Isis CD that I bought used off somebody which has all the "cleaning buffer machine" circles all around the data side. Still want it? Plays well, just looks goofy. I know it bugged me when I got it, but I also paid like $4 I think.

Last edited by Abnormal Freak on Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:11 am

Holy shit, Kurt. I'm listening to Obscura for the first time in years and I'm almost sad to see it go, lolz. Forgot how mind-bogglingly insane it is. You're in for a treat.

S'OK, though, I've been making ALACs of the CDs I dig most before shipping them out.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:18 pm

Abnormal Freak wrote:
And awsheet son, I shoulda toldja to send as a gift so no fees, but oh well. I'll be sure to remember that from now on. o.o

Oh no, I had no idea Sad Sorry about that.

Abnormal Freak wrote:
Holy shit, Kurt. I'm listening to Obscura for the first time in years and I'm almost sad to see it go, lolz. Forgot how mind-bogglingly insane it is. You're in for a treat.

S'OK, though, I've been making ALACs of the CDs I dig most before shipping them out.

Haha, I was wondering if you were gonna end up missing some of your CDs Tongue
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:27 pm

Abnormal Freak wrote:
jthefrank wrote:
List your movies

All right.

Fright Night BD - $200
Mr. Arkadin Criterion DVD + book - $100
Akira Kurosawa AK 100 shoebox - $8,000,000,000,000

Betrayal at House on the Hill - $60

Go ahead and throw in Man Who Fell to Earth and The Third Man while you're at it
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:49 pm

Bowie gives me a hyperboner, so it'll have to be about $600 for that one.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:41 pm

ALL RIGHT, BROS (Kurt, Barrelz), your stuff's out.

I'll keep this shiz up for sale until probably next weekend, which point I'll haul it all off to Cheapo or someplace.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:53 pm

Hooray!
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 2:22 pm

"Sewage Sammich - One Man's Sewage Is Another Man's Sammich (humor grind CD, Kurt might like - $2)"

...I completely overlooked this when I was looking through your list of CDs Tongue I listened to the one song I could find on Youtube, and it was pretty entertaining! I think I may just buy it as well, haha. I want to look through the list again though before I commit to it, in case there's anything else of interest to me that I missed.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:08 am

K. So... I decided to change what I wanted entirely.

Bloodbath Nightmares Made Flesh
Bloodbath Resurrection Through Carnage
Ion Dissonance Breathing Is Irrelevant
Opeth Still Life
Stemage Strati
Sunn O))) White2
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
khemchee
VIP
khemchee

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:13 am

Oh, and please do something to clean off the cases... no one wants your nasty masturbating left over jizz prints on their things.
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

Title : Galder

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:43 am

I do!
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:39 am

Everybody with sense does.

I came buckets all over Barrelz' stuff. I even told him so.

Loxx, I'll get back to ya tomorrow sometime on shipping price and stuff.

Oh yeah, and I'll need your zip code to calculate this ish.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 3:08 am

I gives no fuck if you people know my zipcode.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:18 am

Ab, the CDs came a couple days ago, and I've ripped them to my computer Happy Thanks again for sending them! Also thank you for the "bonuses" Batting tee hee

If I'm not too late, I'd like to buy some more albums from you! Here's what I'm interested in -

Atari Teenage Riot - 60 Second Wipe Out ($2)
Emperor - IX Equilibrium
Gorguts - From Wisdom to Hate
Miss Kittin & The Hacker - First Album
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose the Swans [2003 digipak reissue]
the pillows - Penalty Life
Sewage Sammich - One Man's Sewage Is Another Man's Sammich (humor grind CD, Kurt might like - $2)

subtotal: $19
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 3:12 pm

Sure negro, I'll whip that stuff together. COULD BE TODAY, COULD BE TOMORROW. Been having to work a lot and do all sorts of tasks, that and I'm just lazy.

That Paper Faces remix of "I Don't Feel Like Dancin' " is totally tits, by the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All right, you schmoes
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Academy :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: